Comcept Sneaks In Another Delay For Mighty No. 9, This Time Affecting Trial Version

Mighty No. 9

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

After the sneaky delay of Mighty No. 9 that was held until after the Red Ash Kickstarter closed, Comcept promised backers that it would ease the delay by offering a trial version. Backers were expecting to have that in their hands yesterday, but Comcept delayed it in obtuse fashion.

The notification of the delay came as a footnote in a September 15 post about a contest on the official website. A backer update hasn’t been issued yet alerting people to the reason they haven’t yet received their promised codes.

“Finally, we know that all of our fans are looking forward to the Special Demo Version we are preparing, and we just ask that you be a little more patient,” Comcept wrote on September 15. “The team is working on it, but some issues popped up regarding the distribution method so there is a good chance it will not be ready to launch by the 15th. We are really sorry for the inconvenience.”
The most recent backer update on the Kickstarter page as of this writing is dated September 6, and still promises the demo delivery date of September 15. Comcept hasn’t offered a revised timeline for delivery of the trial version. We’ve reached out to publisher Deep Silver for information, and we’ll update should we receive a response.

[Source: Comcept]
sad face... I was excited to play this
I'm the kind of guy who stops the microwave at 1 second just to feel like a bomb defuser.

Do you think you can be a badass in my leaderboard?? GTN Badass of the Month
Read Me --->Member of the Month Interview
sad face... I was excited to play this
Originally Posted by Preludecris
my friend was excited to

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account