Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Fsh, anyone? I cannot get the one challenge where I have to score 750k in a turn. I can't do it. I even resorted to letting my wife try, no luck. Anyone have video or tips tricks? I've tried hitting the greens first, I've tried building up the multiplier first then going for greens, but the most I've ever done was close to 600k.
Should have came to Achievement Fest... Some of those, you really have to be great at the art of lucky bucket or whatever it's called, you get like 6 of those in a row and the points will really add up. I like the lightning bolt guy for for big scores...

Oh, is this one of the challenges, which one? For who?
The ghost chick is your friend.
Adding nothing constructive to a thread near you

What exactly is the point of this thread?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
This is for the trials, so I don't get to pick my characters. This is "Hallelujah Hollow" stage 6. I have tried on three different days until I am just frustrated and quit.

Edit: I watched a Youtube video and it wasn't telling me anything new, same stuff I was trying before. But I just got it, first try, and the wife and I did a silent high five (while she was otp with someone).
Last edited 07-22-2014 at 08:10 PM by Kaens.
Okay, just replayed, that level is ripe for super long shots.. Try to rack up the fairies so you get lots of purple pegs to make the long shots easier...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account