The Official Enthusiast keep my streak thread!

General Chat

For some reason I get motion sickness playing Dead Island.. ?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I've had that happen in some FPS, its weird, happened in the original Unreal tournament, Duke Nukem 3D Doom and a few others... I have since gotten over it, I'm not sure why maybe it was me being to close to the tv or focusing on it too much or just not having eaten. Lay gf it a few days and try again
was it like from the start or just certain areas? Wolfenstien 3D does that to me on the purple levels still...ugh.. Got to try to go back soon.
hello, the walking dead...that is all
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Just finished watching the new episode myself....the teaser for next week looks awesome...can't wait for that one!!
Just counted at rough estimate I have about 110 games that I have not started!!
So I saw this guy over at TA completed Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 in one day.....quite the impossibility...
So I saw this guy over at TA completed Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 in one day.....quite the impossibility...
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I played for a week and never even got a single achievement.
So, this whole Girl Scout cookie thing is pretty darn lucrative....my daughter has already sold $1400 in cookies and cookies just came out... In gaming news, I think I'm gonna do some massive bean diving this weekend...i have about 150 games to start...lol.
Bean diving! You better explain yourself to these new Gamertag Nation folks!
Bean diving! You better explain yourself to these new Gamertag Nation folks!
Originally Posted by Eric G Olson
Well if anyone cares or is reading this other than us and for some reason you don't understand the term: Bean Diving s when you start or get one achievement in any new games more than one, just to get it n your card, you don't have to necessarily play to beat the game at first.
Well if anyone cares or is reading this other than us and for some reason you don't understand the term: Bean Diving s when you start or get one achievement in any new games more than one, just to get it n your card, you don't have to necessarily play to beat the game at first.
Where do the beans come in? :P
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I like to think of each achievement as a bean, and each game like a bag of beans. I am jumping into the beans like lelee's the flood of colors rush over me and I'm immersed I to a world of flowing polygons...drifting and moving and crashing into each other when I emerge I eat a bean burrito with red sauce and have some chips to go with it....mmm chips....what were we talking about?
I've had that happen in some FPS, its weird, happened in the original Unreal tournament, Duke Nukem 3D Doom and a few others... I have since gotten over it, I'm not sure why maybe it was me being to close to the tv or focusing on it too much or just not having eaten. Lay gf it a few days and try again
was it like from the start or just certain areas? Wolfenstien 3D does that to me on the purple levels still...ugh.. Got to try to go back soon.
Right from the start. Lasted about 5 minutes. Never had a problem with any game before. I'll try again tonight.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
The event is named after the creator, Beanpotter.
The event is named after the creator, Beanpotter.
Originally Posted by Kaens
o..well now that makes perfect sense..and now we know...I guess I should stop dropping acid then.
o..well now that makes perfect sense..and now we know...I guess I should stop dropping acid then.
What you choose to do in your own home isn't any of my business! Just don't drive while tripping please Wink
What you choose to do in your own home isn't any of my business! Just don't drive while tripping please Wink
Originally Posted by Kaens
Lol, I was joking..the hardest drug I've ever done was prescribed to me by a Dr. And I don't intend to start anything heaver...i was referring back to my post about the explanation of bean diving....sorry my humor didn't take..
hey eric is there any way to put a sticky on this thread?
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
You know I just noticed!! This thread got stuck!! How cool is that??!! I've never had a thread of mine get stickied before.... Thank you Eric! You definitely the man! And major props to you Chuncky for suggesting it!

I'm going to go run around like a giddy school girl now!! Big Grin
You know I just noticed!! This thread got stuck!! How cool is that??!! I've never had a thread of mine get stickied before.... Thank you Eric! You definitely the man! And major props to you Chuncky for suggesting it!

I'm going to go run around like a giddy school girl now!! Big Grin
watch out the playground i hear those monkey bars hurt lol joking

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account