Co-op Partner

Xbox 360

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Hello GTN. I'm looking for someone to be a co-op partner and play games and boost, if possible, to get achievements with me.
http://www.trueachievements.com/myga...gamerid=258830
This is a link to all of my games that have not been completed.
Some games, like Saints Row 2 and Halo Wars, need at least 2 people to get certain achievements in co-op. If you are interested, please list what games we have similar that have co-op in it. I'm trying to get my percentage up so if you could help, thanks.
I don't think your gonna get any one person in particular, but I would be willing to help out and get some too. I'll make room on my Friends list for you.. Sorry about this weekend.. I had to work a double and it got out of hand. My main focus was Dead Island Riptide, but that ended horribly.

Halo Wars is long grind.. but if you don't find anyone else willing to help you I could. I really want to get some help with Saints Row 2 myself..
I'd be interested in playing through Saints Row 2 in co-op. Played the single player story years ago and never went back to finish it. Setting up 1 or 2 days a week for a few hours and just working through it then would probably work best for me. Not sure what days work for you.
I'd be interested in playing through Saints Row 2 in co-op. Played the single player story years ago and never went back to finish it. Setting up 1 or 2 days a week for a few hours and just working through it then would probably work best for me. Not sure what days work for you.
Originally Posted by TBonePhone
Several hours every Saturday and/or Sunday works best for me.
Add me, I'm sure we can find something to work on.
I think I still have a pretty beefed up SR2 character, unlimited ammo on everything. I could probably drop in at times.
I wish I had Saints Row 2 Frown
Originally Posted by FALL3N ANG3L360
It's actually pretty cheap, I'd offer to send you a copy, but the postage would probably cost more
.depending on where you lived.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account