Achievements over counted Halo 4

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
If you look at the activity feed for Halo 4 some achievements are being over counted which results in gamerscore over 2000. Looks like some other games are over counting achievements too.
I'm seeing the same thing, just started a few days ago. If you look at my feed, it'll show games having way more achievements and Gamerscore won than the game even has in some cases (ie: The Raven - 830gs and 43 achievements earned). This has nothing to do with the challenges (which do this sometimes as well), since it's pertaining to both XBLA and Win8 games as well. It sorts itself out after another scan, but still looks odd on my feed.
Same issue on My achievements scanning
Same for me, apparently I've unlocked 32 achievements in Microsoft Jigsaw!?!
Yes same thing here... Max the curse of the brotherhood shows I have 92 achievements.
Thanks for letting me know about this. Your achievements and gamerscore were inflated as a result of a recent update to the achievement syncing process. Achievements are now processed in batches of 4 so your achievements should sync up faster than before. I will go through and correct any remaining discrepancies.
Thanks for letting me know about this. Your achievements and gamerscore were inflated as a result of a recent update to the achievement syncing process. Achievements are now processed in batches of 4 so your achievements should sync up faster than before. I will go through and correct any remaining discrepancies.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Woohoo! Thanks, Eric.
Aww..I was now up to 480 achievements unlocked in angry birds star wars II on my phone. Oh well.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account