Badges didn't unlock

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 19 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Hey. I have a couple of badges that didn't unlock for me. Cool name bro, Marvel-ous, and Padawan. My username is my gamertag. I have played Marvel Ultimate Alliance. I have also played The Force Unleashed. Thanks
Sorry that is supposed to say didn't. I'm on my phone.
hi was about to start a thread about marvelous myself but saw this thread. Just like Wrath I'm having an issue wih an badge but only with marvelous. Didn't unlock after my games etc synced nor after playing lego marvel and marvel ultimate alliance.
No problems I will look into this for both of you.. interesting as I have had to manually award these particular badges before too. This may show a problem with that tracking and I will let our programs know.. so please give me a day or two on this, but I promise one way or another you will have your badges if they are deserved. Also for you Jo3y don't be afraid to start your own bug reports for the same subject matter, I know you were just wanting to keep the banter down but for bug reports it won't be frowned on, because sometimes an issue gets fixed and if someone posts in another persons bug report thread it could get over looked, it also helps give us here at GTN an honest idea of what may be a real problem. Thanks guys!
No problems I will look into this for both of you.. interesting as I have had to manually award these particular badges before too. This may show a problem with that tracking and I will let our programs know.. so please give me a day or two on this, but I promise one way or another you will have your badges if they are deserved. Also for you Jo3y don't be afraid to start your own bug reports for the same subject matter, I know you were just wanting to keep the banter down but for bug reports it won't be frowned on, because sometimes an issue gets fixed and if someone posts in another persons bug report thread it could get over looked, it also helps give us here at GTN an honest idea of what may be a real problem. Thanks guys!
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Thanks for the feedback I'll try it with mau2 just for the heck of it Smile Ya after seeing one thread today I was a bit iffy to start another thread but good to know that it may help.
Thanks for the feedback I'll try it with mau2 just for the heck of it Smile Ya after seeing one thread today I was a bit iffy to start another thread but good to know that it may help.
Originally Posted by Jo3y Ban3s
Saw you also posted in another thread, you said it fixed your problem, this is mainly what I was talking about. I nearly dismissed this thread as fixed and not needing to read it since that member is no longer around.. but then I saw you were the last one to post there and took a look. If it wasn't for that I may not have seen your post at all.

Also to the xxTheWrathxx359 I fixed your title for you. I will still look at your issues, unless you try the same thing as Jo3y and fix it your self...hint , hint.. cough, cough... lol..
Saw you also posted in another thread, you said it fixed your problem, this is mainly what I was talking about. I nearly dismissed this thread as fixed and not needing to read it since that member is no longer around.. but then I saw you were the last one to post there and took a look. If it wasn't for that I may not have seen your post at all.

Also to the xxTheWrathxx359 I fixed your title for you. I will still look at your issues, unless you try the same thing as Jo3y and fix it your self...hint , hint.. cough, cough... lol..
I would do it but I no longer have the games the are required.

fixed it for all but marvelous and sorry about that confusion Frown my fault I'll get around to playing mau2 later or whenever you can look Into it deeper cool no rush obviously. thanks again and sorry again for the confusion
was about to start a new thread but. ..gonna bump this instead. Marvelous is still missing/didn't unlock even after having played 2 Titles that are said in the description to unlock it.
Ok, fixed it for you, you got your badge.. Thanks for keeping us on our toes and sorry it took this long to get it it to you.
Ok, fixed it for you, you got your badge.. Thanks for keeping us on our toes and sorry it took this long to get it it to you.
thanks and no reason to be sorry I understand that things may take a bit. thanks again"
I know this is a old thread, but Marvel-ous hasnt been unlocked for me, and I know i should get it since i have played the Lego Marvel Superheroes. Same goes for Padwan badge, I have played 4 of the games in there, Force Unleashed 1 and 2 and and Lego Star Wars Complete Saga and Clone Wars.
I know this is a old thread, but Marvel-ous hasnt been unlocked for me, and I know i should get it since i have played the Lego Marvel Superheroes. Same goes for Padwan badge, I have played 4 of the games in there, Force Unleashed 1 and 2 and and Lego Star Wars Complete Saga and Clone Wars.
Originally Posted by Mardagg
No problem, generally we like you to start your own threads on your own issues, it helps us to track certain issues and stop you from falling thru the cracks so to speak.

Can I ask you, have you read the thread above and tried any of the fixes yet?
yeah i can test it no probs
Originally Posted by Mardagg
Great, keep me posted.. please.
Played Star wars force unleashed 2 and still no badge....same goes for Lego marvel superheroes..
Well check again...because they seem to be there now. :P
Status changed to 'Fixed' - I've awarded the Marvelous, Padawan and Build Me Up badges to those that were missing them. This shouldn't be an issue moving forward.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account