× 19 (55.88%) Mass Effect: Andromeda

× 9 (26.47%) Dishonored 2

× 11 (32.35%) Just Cause 3

× 5 (14.71%) XCOM 2

× 15 (44.12%) Halo 5: Guardians

• Added 07-01-2015 02:59 PM
  • 34 votes
  • Multiple choice enabled
Since you asked for it here is an E3 Poll, which are your favorite from the show?

Edit: looks like the Max is 16 so I left out: Lego Batman 3, The Elder Scrolls: Legends, Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, Batman: Arkham Knight
Last edited 07-01-2015 at 03:01 PM by MarvzMitts.
Yay, free poll!!
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Yes, but you have 30 days to vote or your SOOL.
I was first to vote dark souls 3. That makes me sad.
Where are the Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six games? Aren't they straight sequels? At least as much as Fallout 4 is.
Fallout 4: Hype, all the hype

Plants vs Zombie: Garden Warefare 2: I can't even figure out if I want the first for $6....

Forza Motorsports 6: I'm still on 2 so pass

Dark Souls III: Still on 2 so pass

Rise of the Tomb Raider: Very excited for this

Fable Legends: I believe this is free to play

Gears of War 4: trying something slightly different is appealing

Hitman: eventuallysome day

CoD: Black Ops III: eh maybe

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided: if I finish the first

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate: No next gen, still very behind

Mass Effect: Andromeda: IN

Dishonored 2: eh

Just Cause 3: So hype

XCOM 2: bummed its pc only

Halo 5: Guardians : eventually
Day one purchases; Halo 5 and Forza 6. I might get Fallout 4 if I finish 3 before it comes out. Might consider Gear 4 as well
Where are the Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six games? Aren't they straight sequels? At least as much as Fallout 4 is.
Originally Posted by futiles
Maybe I should of included Fallout 4 in the other poll, I was just thinking it wasn't that long ago that they had a Fallout Game verse the other games being absent for a longer period of time.
Wow, I'm useless. I picked 18 of the 20. I won't buy CoD or Forza, the rest I will.
when newer sequels come out, I like to visit previous release titles then decide if i wan to continue with it.
I lied a little... AC and Tomb Raider I really want to play and will play via Gamefly, but I won't "buy". I will be buying Forza/Fallout/Halo and Gears 4/Mass Effect when they come out.
Maybe I should of included Fallout 4 in the other poll, I was just thinking it wasn't that long ago that they had a Fallout Game verse the other games being absent for a longer period of time.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - 2008
Fallout New Vegas - 2010
Ghost Recon Future Soldier - 2012

So, whichever poll they belong in, they belong together.
Mass Effect and Gears 4 are the only day one purchases for me.
Day one? Possible Gears 4 the rest will be a wait..and eventually get. I don't think Ghost Recon Wildlands is a direct sequel to Ghost and its ok you didn't include those others because they all have already been released.
Day one? Possible Gears 4 the rest will be a wait..and eventually get. I don't think Ghost Recon Wildlands is a direct sequel to Ghost and its ok you didn't include those others because they all have already been released.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Fallout 4 isn't a direct sequel to Fallout 3. The Fallouts are just another story.
Fallout 4 isn't a direct sequel to Fallout 3. The Fallouts are just another story.
It is this nitpicking that I expect from you when I say "I expect this from futiles". Fable isn't a sequel either, Mass Effect is a new trilogy in the same universe so same criteria as your Fallout 4 comment. But did I point those out? Nooooo! I just voted and moved on.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Are you suggesting there's a story in here worth paying attention to that is not just there to give the game some structure?
It is this nitpicking that I expect from you when I say "I expect this from futiles". Fable isn't a sequel either, Mass Effect is a new trilogy in the same universe so same criteria as your Fallout 4 comment. But did I point those out? Nooooo! I just voted and moved on.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I did not mention the other games, because I know nothing about them. And my question began as sincere. I came into this post, and saw lacking games, and commented. The other thread title did not appeal to me, so, I did not go into it until after he said he put those there. I don't see precision as nitpicking. I use precise language, because I have to. Unfortunately, I expect precise language, too.
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - 2008
Fallout New Vegas - 2010
Ghost Recon Future Soldier - 2012

So, whichever poll they belong in, they belong together.
2010 huh? I only bought the game a couple of years ago since they released a GotY edition. Didn't realize it was that old.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account