(You may not vote on this poll)

× 16 (35.56%) Looks Great, I love It

× 8 (17.78%) It's growing on me, I like It

× 7 (15.56%) Meh, I'm good either way

× 11 (24.44%) I'm going to need some time to look things over

× 3 (6.67%) Change it back please

• Added 07-21-2015 01:49 AM
  • 45 votes
Looks like the site had some work done today. Thoughts...
ok v5.0 was released to the public. I think it is a major improvement in quality
Must be the Texas edition. Everything is bigger now.
Looks really good, I like the option for cover photos now on your profile page.
I'm starting to really like the new revamped look, it took a little getting used to from the previous version but keep it up looking great.
I just love it, especially the mobile version :drool:
Oh yea of little faith, you see Eric is working... Smile
I cant get over how great this site looks, and just how mobile friendly it is now
I don't like the mobile at all. I have a 6" phone, and the regular site worked better than the mobile now. I routinely have ads breaking the layout of the mobile site now, with forum pages trying to squeeze to half screen size, leaving me with blank space on half of my phone.

None of that would be a problem, except, the site gives no option to force use the full version.
Trying to attach screenshots to illustrate what is happening. It happens in both landscape and portrait modes.
File Type: jpg
Mine does the same thing sometimes...i figured it was ad related also
I just don't like being forced to a mobile site, with no option to go to the full site.
I just don't like being forced to a mobile site, with no option to go to the full site.
Originally Posted by futiles
I have a windows phone and I am able to disable the mobile version. For windows phone, you go to your settings, select Internet Explorer application. It has a drop down menu that says website preference. It's by default on Mobile version. I can change the setting to Full Site version.
I have a windows phone and I am able to disable the mobile version. For windows phone, you go to your settings, select Internet Explorer application. It has a drop down menu that says website preference. It's by default on Mobile version. I can change the setting to Full Site version.
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
But that is a problem in the opposite direction. There are plenty of sites that have perfect mobile sites, and 90% of what I do on that site, mobile version is all I need. BUT, they give me the option for full version.

GTN should have a "View Full Site" down at the bottom of each page.

Like I said, don't force me to the mobile WITHOUT an option for the full.
Well I thought we had a thread for GTN 5.0 problems but that was elsewhere, I have alerted Eric to this thread.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account