This is not a collection of all the Gears of War games

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition

Found 23 posts - Go to Last Post

How can they say it's going to be the first game game if they are going to be including access to your original games? It sounds like they will will eventually give us Ultimate Versions of 2 and 3, but since we will already have access to them from this game what would be the point? Unless they are then going to offer stackable achievements from the Ultimate Versions or Gears 4 will be a part of and Ultimate series sans Street Fighter Ultimate? Sorry just thoughts running through my head mainly...
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Gears of War been added to Preview http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/b...ty?xr=shellnav
How can they say it's going to be the first game game if they are going to be including access to your original games? It sounds like they will will eventually give us Ultimate Versions of 2 and 3, but since we will already have access to them from this game what would be the point? Unless they are then going to offer stackable achievements from the Ultimate Versions or Gears 4 will be a part of and Ultimate series sans Street Fighter Ultimate? Sorry just thoughts running through my head mainly...
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
far as my magic pixie's tell me ..here's the break down

Gears 1 2 and 3 are all in queue to receive touch ups as shown with Gears UE. Each installment will include the other non UE versions as a perk for preorder/SE versions of each game (in this case it was pre order). Nothing will stack as it is not dlc, gotta remember with BWC the system (x1) is emulating the whole OS of the 360 with only minimal additional code per game where needed. (thus the need to dl a slightly modified digi copy vs running the game directly off the disc drive which would only require smaller patches) Also gears 4 succeeding will be a sure fire way to ensure a 5th game and even a UE for judgement >_ >
far as my magic pixie's tell me ..here's the break down

Gears 1 2 and 3 are all in queue to receive touch ups as shown with Gears UE. Each installment will include the other non UE versions as a perk for preorder/SE versions of each game (in this case it was pre order). Nothing will stack as it is not dlc, gotta remember with BWC the system (x1) is emulating the whole OS of the 360 with only minimal additional code per game where needed. (thus the need to dl a slightly modified digi copy vs running the game directly off the disc drive which would only require smaller patches) Also gears 4 succeeding will be a sure fire way to ensure a 5th game and even a UE for judgement >_ >
Originally Posted by Jo3y Ban3s
fans who purchase Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, or the Xbox One Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle, will be able to unlock the entire Gears collection via Xbox One Backward Compatibility. By playing Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on Xbox Live from Aug. 25 through Dec. 31, 2015, you’ll get access to Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment in Backward Compatibility when it launches this fall.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account