Gaming Chat

Found 31 posts - Go to Last Post

do u have a back log?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 45 (90.00%) yes

× 5 (10.00%) no

• Added 09-07-2015 02:27 AM
  • 50 votes
Do you have Gold on the Xbox One? If so it also applies to the 360.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Yeah I meant I didn't when I just was playing my 360, I set up my X1 then after playing for many months realized my 360 gamerscore can't be applied to my profile I had to restart my 360 games from square one. If I set up my 360 first I would have had no headaches and many more free games with gold now I just need a 2TB for my 360 since it's almost full.
Mine is only 50+ games right now.. Got to slowly burn thru some over the summer
With 1000+ games yea, I have a large back log, but realistically I'm not going to play most of my Sports games Like NFL, NBA, NHL, FIFA's or PGA to completion, just need them on my tag and grab the easy stuff on them after that they are dust collectors, that's why I wait sooo long to pick those up.
With 1000+ games yea, I have a large back log, but realistically I'm not going to play most of my Sports games Like NFL, NBA, NHL, FIFA's or PGA to completion, just need them on my tag and grab the easy stuff on them after that they are dust collectors, that's why I wait sooo long to pick those up.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Those are the best to pick up a year or two removed since people want the new shiny the old gets really cheap and most have easyish achievements (maybe grindy) as long as you're not a completionist (I am not) since online will have died out or shut down on the later titles.
500+ as well cause i own just about every game that came out on 360 from all regions but not all the XBLA games cause i'm not really into collecting downloadable games.

Almost got my One collection finished except for 2 games and that's because i'm waiting to see if they have a GOTY Edition down the line.
I'm going to ballpark my backlog of Xbox One, Xbox 360, Arcade, Xbox, Win 8, Games for Windows, WP8, WP7, PS3, PS2, PS1, PS Vita and Wii at somewhere over 400 games. I would say over 300 of those have Achievements so I am a heavily biased Microsoft fanboy. I have a problem, I know.
Backlog is currently:
MGSV: GZ (100% Achievements)
MGSV: TPP (Story and 100% Achievements)
Disney Infinity 3.0 (Star Wars Story mode and 100% Achievements)
Gears of War: UE (Story and 100% Achievements)
Halo: MCC (LASO, Speedruns, 100% Everything)
Halo: Reach (Story and maybe go for 100% Achievements)

Starting tomorrow I'll add Forza 6 to the list and I definitely should go back and play more Destiny. I also really want to finish a lot of Telltale games.

So many games, so little time.

So many games, so little time.
Originally Posted by Pyramid Vritra
Too true on that one, my friend, too true on that.
I must have at least 200 I need to get to. Some already have unattainable a due to server closures!
I'll buy anything I find cheap. I have dozens of unstarted games Frown
i own all the arcade games on the 360 n ive only started maybe 250 or so out of 900+ on the marketplace n this dosent include all the retail ive bought thats collecting dust also got another 40 or so ps4 that i havent touched n ill prolly be dead b4 i even get a chance 2 play each 1

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account