Declined
I would like to point out that I never said it was easier or obvious. Quite the opposite. I said it was vague and obtuse, and if it had not been spelled out for me, I would not have gotten it. And even with it being spelled out, I still only saw this referenced for the first time, maybe, a month ago. (Maybe two)

So, I can easily see people struggling with it, and it did require an internet search, and I still don't really understand it, but hey, I got it...

(And to those private messaging me, no, I won't say. I got no extra help, even though I was clueless for a bit.)
Quick question : can it be done via mobile site? Like, my tablet, per se?
Quick question : can it be done via mobile site? Like, my tablet, per se?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Those are two questions.

Can it be done on the mobile site? I have no idea, I don't use the mobile site, as I hate it. I don't see why not, though.

Can it be done on your tablet? Yes, switch to the desktop site to make sure.
Those are two questions.

Can it be done on the mobile site? I have no idea, I don't use the mobile site, as I hate it. I don't see why not, though.

Can it be done on your tablet? Yes, switch to the desktop site to make sure.
Originally Posted by futiles
Thanks you, Micheal. I will adjust settings and get it maybe wed., or I'll wait and get it fri., or I will join the thu. club Smile
I still have no clue. I dont get it ������
i am really getting stressed to the max over this badge...
about to completely give up on it!!!
Try back tomorrow.

For anyone that doesn't get it beforehand, I offer to personally show you how you to get this on July 14, 2016. You just have to attend Achievement Fest in lovely Terre Haute, IN, and arrive on the first day of the extended session.
Last edited 03-02-2016 at 07:39 PM by Hotdogmcgee.
Maybe people are getting confused because they're assuming this is video game related.
Game on motherf*ckers, I got it.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Yeah, he'll stop spamming our inboxes...
YESSSSS YOU F#@KING BEAUTY!!!

All done! Can't believe I spelt it wrong last week haha
YESSSSS YOU F#@KING BEAUTY!!!

All done! Can't believe I spelt it wrong last week haha
Originally Posted by dieselv2
This baffles the mind. I can't see how you could spell it wrong, considering it's better if you don't spell it out at all.
Last edited 03-03-2016 at 03:09 AM by Hotdogmcgee.
Ha! Hahahahahahahahahaha! I finally got it! Thanks Hotdogmcgee for the hints. Finally figured it out.
This baffles the mind. I can't see how you could spell it wrong, considering it's better if you don't spell it out at all.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I have it now! but could you explain the Roethlisberger thing to me? If it give too much away PM me
I have it now! but could you explain the Roethlisberger thing to me? If it give too much away PM me
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
It comes from ProFootballMock.com (now defunct). They had Ben on there as a simpleton who would get things wrong in glorious fashion. His other schtick was to "over-explain" things. So this is a reference to that. Him getting it wrong (hence me quoting a post about spelling it wrong). I was going to put something else in the # part, but I erred on the side of caution for people that still haven't figured it out.
Now I'm mad it took me so long. That was WAY easier than I thought it would be. Hope there are more like it.
Now I'm mad it took me so long. That was WAY easier than I thought it would be. Hope there are more like it.
Originally Posted by JumboWario
I was thinking the same thing... the comment that I thought helped the most.. was that this is not related to gaming..

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account