Please post all new badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Under Review
This may already be planned, but what about the next tier of badgeaholic, seeing as there are almost 400 badges available to obtain.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
If Eric continues the same requirement for the badge (200 & 300), a 400 badge would be next in line, but I don't see that being added until we are past 450 available badges as to give members different avenues to possibly getting there.
This may already be planned, but what about the next tier of badgeaholic, seeing as there are almost 400 badges available to obtain.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Probably needs to be out there... Kaens and myself are getting close to 350... Kaens can't go on without having something to add to his goals...
Probably needs to be out there... Kaens and myself are getting close to 350... Kaens can't go on without having something to add to his goals...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
True statement, I've given up. Playing Ingress if anyone wants an invite Wink
I think a 400 badges badge would be the greatest 400th badge to add to the site...
How about a Kronenbourg badge for any one who has gained 1664 acheivements.
Going Gold - played all games from this months GWG (xbox one and xbox 360) or unlock an achievement in every game on this months gwg.
Going Gold - played all games from this months GWG (xbox one and xbox 360) or unlock an achievement in every game on this months gwg.
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Interesting, Hopefully the Xbox One games will be something you want to start since they do not show up on your tag unless you unlock achievements.
What Platform?
Play a cross-platform game on both Xbox One and PC
What Platform?
Play a cross-platform game on both Xbox One and PC
That may be difficult to tell, since, they may share a game_id...
Hey, NEW BADGE IDEA:

Badge Name: Punished
Badge Description: Played a game in the Dark Souls series, you must like punishment.
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
I'm bumping this one back up now that Dark Souls 3 is about to come out. This series needs the played/completed badges. I'm sure Eric will come up with better names, but I see three people have asked for this series in the thread.

My suggestion for played is "I died in the tutorial" for played, and something else for completed. Seriously, Dark Souls is the only game I can think of where people couldn't even get through the tutorial.
Titanfall has also been overlooked in the badge department.

Dropped in From Orbit - Played Titanfall
Titan Crusher - Completed Titanfall
Double Kill - Completed Titanfall on the 360 & the One
Last edited 04-09-2016 at 02:01 PM by MarvzMitts.
It's all about the GS (put gamscore logo there)
Unlock an achievement worth 1gs
It's all about the GS (put gamscore logo there)
Unlock an achievement worth 1gs
There's already a badge for this.
Flash Mob I
Be online with 25 people

Then bump others up. While we are quiet can we start with a low target?
What!? HTML Forbidden?
This could be a secret badge at the end of bbcode page, maybe a mystery icon to click??
I would like to see the " Wish Granted " badge turned into a series of badges. We have the one badge, how about:

Wish Granted I - Start a Game from your Wish List
Wish Granted II - Start Five Games from your Wish List
Wish Granted III - Start Ten Games from your Wish List
Wish Granted IV - Start Fifteen Games from your Wish List
Wish Granted V - Start Twenty Games from your Wish List
Wish Granted VI - Start Twenty five Games from your Wish List
I would like to see the " Wish Granted " badge turned into a series of badges. We have the one badge, how about:

Wish Granted I - Start a Game from your Wish List
Wish Granted II - Start Five Games from your Wish List
Wish Granted III - Start Ten Games from your Wish List
Wish Granted IV - Start Fifteen Games from your Wish List
Wish Granted V - Start Twenty Games from your Wish List
Wish Granted VI - Start Twenty five Games from your Wish List
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I vote for this!
welcome to the grid - play any game in the tron series
grid master - complete any tron game
Average Joe I - Logged an average of three hours per day at GTN on any given week
Average Joe II - Logged an average of five hours per day at GTN on any given week
Average Joe III - Logged an average of nine hours per day at GTN on any given week
Average Joe IV - Logged an average of twelve hours per day at GTN on any given week
Average Joe V - Logged an average of fifteen hours per day at GTN on any given week

That would be harder than you'd think but will also work in hand with flash mob badge as people spending more time here Smile
I plan on adding a couple of the suggestions above very soon.

Titanfall has also been overlooked in the badge department.

Dropped in From Orbit - Played Titanfall
Titan Crusher - Completed Titanfall
Double Kill - Completed Titanfall on the 360 & the One
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I will wait to add these badges until the next Titanfall game is announced, and make it series-based instead.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account