Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Before anyone asks, yes, that is a piece of cake next to the title of this thread!~

My name is Kiyomi, but I've been known to go by Kiki on less formal occasions. I'm 18 and I live in San Francisco, California! I'm friends with Eric and Obsidian Tides, and likely others here that would know me from Final Fantasy Republic (FFR).

I don't own an Xbox, but I've played one before! Gaming isn't as much of a priority in my life as it used to be, I focus more on art, but that doesn't mean I have given up on gaming forever. I've been looking forward to the released of Final Fantasy XIV, and OT is currently talking me out of spending college savings on buying an Xbox, lol!

I'm sure you'll find me lingering around the forums, and posting on occasion. It should be nice to get back in touch with some of the familiars, and talk to some of the not-so-familiars!~

Koko ni watashi o yūsuru kurete arigatō!
good to finally have you, and yes, college comes first
Hey there Kiyomi! It's so nice to have you around here. Let me know if you need anything. Smile
Hello Kiyomi. Good to see another FFRer here.

So I'm guessing that you're a Japanese American. And you must be a friend of Kirstin's if you're from SF, eh?
Hello Kiyomi. Good to see another FFRer here.

So I'm guessing that you're a Japanese American. And you must be a friend of Kirstin's if you're from SF, eh?
Originally Posted by Killak
I'm Japanese, but I guess I get title of American by default since my parents are citizens here now and I was a minor at the time

As for Kirstin, we don't keep in contact much, and I heard she moved, though I think I was bit young at the time to be wandering SF looking for her Wink

Thanks for the welcome, by the way, I thank you for it!~
No sweat. It's a pleasure to have you here.

And yeah, Kirstin's in Washington right now, working for the D.O.D, which is neat.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account