Community Play Date - April 16th

Rocket League

Wow, now that's a full day. I plan on shortening the period since we only have a handful of players interested. It'll run from 5PM to 8PM Central. I have updated the original post with the new time and server info.

futiles, if you're unable to make it by that time feel free to message me and we'll do 1v1 later that night or on Sunday.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
I will be at work during those hours, so I won't be able to participate. Disappointed
Can I join fresh out of the box, or is there required play like tutorials or junk before it lets you go online? Haven't bought it yet, not sure if I'll have even taken the plastic off and opened it before Saturday.
Can I join fresh out of the box, or is there required play like tutorials or junk before it lets you go online? Haven't bought it yet, not sure if I'll have even taken the plastic off and opened it before Saturday.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I don't remember a tutorial. It seemed I was in the game immediately.
I don't remember a tutorial. It seemed I was in the game immediately.
Originally Posted by futiles
cool, I'll probably buy it this week.
I'm pretty sure you can go straight online. I think there's a tutorial for customizing your car but thats about it.
cool, I'll probably buy it this week.
We can play a little Friday night, to show you the basics.
I'll try to be there. Busy weekend for me at Disney World. Three very early mornings.
I should be able to make it. I also have not played it yet so might have to join futiles and Hotdog on Friday.
My step son randomly bought this today so Im in Smile
I oddly enjoy it. Not sure exactly what it is, but, I would like to get a regular group together, either to just play, or boost, or both...
I hate soccer so I won't be playing.
I don't get why this game is popular. Certainly not worth $20.

It's simply a new take on one of the mini game modes from an old monster jam game. Personally I am not impressed, but I'm a grumpy old man so this is probably game of the year or some junk like that.
I don't get why this game is popular. Certainly not worth $20.

It's simply a new take on one of the mini game modes from an old monster jam game. Personally I am not impressed, but I'm a grumpy old man so this is probably game of the year or some junk like that.
That's a fair opinion. The $20 price tag might be a little steep considering its a really simple game with little substance and easy achievements. But I think multiplayer makes up for some of that.
apparently I won't be around until 7pm central time, so I'll catch whoever is left on the back end.
Hey all, just a reminder that this will be happening today from 5PM to 8PM Central (6PM-9PM Eastern). To join the match, open up Rocket League and go to Play Online > Join Private Match. Enter Gamertagnation as the server name.
I'll be there if get the time zones figured out haha
So basically it starts in an hour and goes for 3 hours.

Also, I plan on doing one of these community play dates each month moving forward so if you're unable to catch this one there will be more. I'm thinking GTA V for next month but I'm always open to suggestions.
Is there a max in GTA for a private online session?
Thanks for the game, was fun. OT in the 2nd game could have gone either way, good time.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account