Your reaction sounds awfuly anticlimactic... I'm surprised.

Why not review it for us, mate... sounds like you arent too chuffed, and I want to know why....
well i just assumed you could all guess something like "the bad guy dies".
I know... but it doesnt sound very badass...

Kind of the same result when we finished Vegas 2....
im not saying anything about it as most people havent completed it. all i will say is that there are two possible outcomes more or less.
Fair nuff.... Sounds kind of cool... It's the first GTA with choice differentiating endings...

Do the choices mean like gang loyalties, good/bad or like... how much you choose to complete?
theres a choice on the second last mission, which one you choose decides who you kill on the last mission but the end cinematic is the same.
i know i don't have a lot of input on games..but i love GTA. Eric lets me play after him and i'm not allowed to do missions, but i love shooting people and stealing cars lol Smile
I am approaching 50% completion and I am still captivated each time I boot up this game. I think it's safe to say that it's hard for someone to seriously dislike this game after they play it.

i know i don't have a lot of input on games..but i love GTA. Eric lets me play after him and i'm not allowed to do missions, but i love shooting people and stealing cars lol Smile
Originally Posted by Christina
And here is my proof. Christina is on my most wanted list. Wink
i still play every morning just for the free roam. i really like driving in the first person, with the physiscs its great and shooting into cars is much easier.
Yeah, the great thing about GTAIV is the fact that it's remained playable after beating the game. I beat the game back around the 20th of May and I have had a blast in multiplayer ever since.
Multiplayer? I hope it's better than the one in San Andreas. That wasn't bad, but it could have been much better....
MP is on Live where you get the whole of LC to mess around on in loads of gametypes. its fun if you dont get cut off.
I haven't had a problem with being cut off and lag isn't too much of an issue either, surprisingly. There are 15 different multiplayer modes which all have their own way to play online. GTA Race is by far my favorite and free mode can be very fun too. I've spent hours in free mode without any purpose of playing, it's all about fun. Smile

The multiplayer modes are:

• Hangmans NOOSE
  • Car Jack City
  • Bomb da Base
  • Bomb da Base II
  • Mafia Work
  • Team Mafia Work
  • Deathmatch
  • Team Deathmatch
  • Turf War
  • Cops N Crooks
  • Race
  • GTA Race
  • Deal Breaker
  • Car Jack City
  • Free Mode
Yeah... the best part of GTA III was the old rampages and seeing how long you could go without being busted... I'm glad it's a team venture now... sounds like extreme fun!
I was looking at a lot of the race videos on youtube, some people are just too awesome at car dodging...

When the exams end, I will be picking up a copy of the game and a subscription to Xbox live gold. It's always good to have some fun in the holidays!
I was looking at a lot of the race videos on youtube, some people are just too awesome at car dodging...

When the exams end, I will be picking up a copy of the game and a subscription to Xbox live gold. It's always good to have some fun in the holidays!
Originally Posted by The Archanist
I'm not a huge fan of the race mode itself since you can take out any weapons. GTA Race has been a much more exciting mutliplayer mode since you can do exactly that. The standard race mode is just racing without weapons. Though I will need to start playing more standard races if I plan on unlocking the "Top of the Midnight Club" achievement.

Be sure to hit me up if you're up for some GTAIV multiplayer. I own the game so wherever there are players, there will be competition. Big Grin
Oh... a Challenge... Have you played BIlly yet, Eric? That'd be something to see indeed...
At some point we should have a GTN GTA IV fest.

It would be awesome I foresee.
I like the sound of that... a GTN GTA fest.... sounds almost predetermined.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account