Achievement trophies case

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

I was wondering about adding a trophies case to the profile page so that we can display achievements or games that you finished kinda like the trophies case that is used on TA.

I like this idea b/c i can pull my hardest achievement earned and display them on my profile front and center for everyone to see.
That's a fantastic idea. I'll work on implementing this feature on the next release. Thanks for the suggestion!
Cool idea. Can't say that I have worked hard lately for any achievements. I just play the game until its over then usually move onto the next game. I need to do better at "working" for them.

I wonder if there is a way you could rank the achievements based on difficulty?
I wonder if there is a way you could rank the achievements based on difficulty?
Originally Posted by ikmyer
That's something I'll consider for the future. The system could calculate the difficulty based on the amount of players that have unlocked the achievement, but we'll need to grow in numbers for that to be accurate. I like the idea, though. Thanks!
There is already a website that revolves around ranking achievements in an unofficial capacity based on their difficulty.

While we're on the subject, though, the ability to compare achievements on this website the same way you would on 360 would be nice. I can see someone's score for a game, but unless the achievements are in the recent feed, I have no idea what they unlocked or in what order they did it.
While we're on the subject, though, the ability to compare achievements on this website the same way you would on 360 would be nice. I can see someone's score for a game, but unless the achievements are in the recent feed, I have no idea what they unlocked or in what order they did it.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
That's doable. I'll need to find a way to implement this in a later release. Thanks for the suggestion.

Keep 'em coming! Smile
That's a great idea,it should come with a badges for every trophies unlocked.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account