MGS Peace Walker - Boosting Online Achievements

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Found 2 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey all,

Was wondering if we can get a group together to knock out the multiplayer achievements on Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. It would be helpful if you have played the game and even completed up to the 4th chapter. I don't think you need the 5th chapter completed but it wouldn't hurt.

Here's what I'm hoping to knock out in 1 session if we got a total of 6.

VERSUS OPS All Rules
Vic Vos
Trader

My availability is flexible and can coordinate the best I can with everyone else's schedule.

Worst case scenario, I wouldn't mind just knocking the trader achievement out since that can be done in less than 5 minutes if you are far enough in the game. My end goal is to get the above achievements done as they require a group. If you know more than I do about this subject feel free to chime in and help orchestrate this!
Hey all,

Was wondering if we can get a group together to knock out the multiplayer achievements on Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. It would be helpful if you have played the game and even completed up to the 4th chapter. I don't think you need the 5th chapter completed but it wouldn't hurt.

Here's what I'm hoping to knock out in 1 session if we got a total of 6.

VERSUS OPS All Rules
Vic Vos
Trader

My availability is flexible and can coordinate the best I can with everyone else's schedule.

Worst case scenario, I wouldn't mind just knocking the trader achievement out since that can be done in less than 5 minutes if you are far enough in the game. My end goal is to get the above achievements done as they require a group. If you know more than I do about this subject feel free to chime in and help orchestrate this!
Originally Posted by Snappleback
You can ask in the Achievement Fest Discord, too. That might be something you can work out fairly easily there.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account