Xbox Live Arcade / Indie Games

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

Declined
There are lots of badges around Xbox Live Arcade but for Xbox One users this is pretty pointless as XBA isn't on it, but what about Indie titles, are they added under the same boat or does this badge become somewhat unobtainable to me?
There are lots of badges around Xbox Live Arcade but for Xbox One users this is pretty pointless as XBA isn't on it, but what about Indie titles, are they added under the same boat or does this badge become somewhat unobtainable to me?
Originally Posted by dieselv2
I don't believe indie games distinguish themselves in the API, and being 1000 gamerscore, they would be hard to justify as separate from "retail" games. But, even if you only own an Xbox One and not a 360, there are plenty of 360 XBLA games already backwards compatible, and more being added every month, so, no, it is not unobtainable for you.
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Unless hundreds of XBLA games get delisted, in no way are any of those badges unobtainable to you. You simply have to buy and play those games, or meet up with someone who has tons of arcade games on their console for you to load up (like at Achievement Fest).

TA manually identifies each game as part of the ID@xbox program. Perhaps a better suggestion would be to create a new badge archtype, that would be for ID games, but it would involve some extra coding as the site would have to make a listing of each game in that program.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account