Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gamec...9-8e8323a144b4

4 vaults, 3 traitstones, and 198 moves
Originally Posted by futiles
Nice! That's on the new update which you start out with 8 moves. I still wonder why they took away the 15. It was hard enough to get 2 vaults then. I'm surprised to see 4 on your screen. Sucks you can't match them.
Nice! That's on the new update which you start out with 8 moves. I still wonder why they took away the 15. It was hard enough to get 2 vaults then. I'm surprised to see 4 on your screen. Sucks you can't match them.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
Honestly, it really isn't any harder. It seems like it is going to be, but unless you are getting 4 and 5+ matches continuously for the first 15 moves, you aren't going to do it, even on the old version. This is my first 4 vaults. And to get them so beautifully lined up, with nothing to do with them.

Reading through the patch notes, reducing from 15 to 8 moves reduced total possible move count by 10%. I believe that. My lowest move count since the patch is 75. And in 5 maps, I did 1 vault, 2 vaults, 4 vaults, 1 vault, and 2 vaults.
Honestly, it really isn't any harder. It seems like it is going to be, but unless you are getting 4 and 5+ matches continuously for the first 15 moves, you aren't going to do it, even on the old version. This is my first 4 vaults. And to get them so beautifully lined up, with nothing to do with them.

Reading through the patch notes, reducing from 15 to 8 moves reduced total possible move count by 10%. I believe that. My lowest move count since the patch is 75. And in 5 maps, I did 1 vault, 2 vaults, 4 vaults, 1 vault, and 2 vaults.
Originally Posted by futiles
Sweet deal. I haven't tried the map yet. I had to get my #1 PVP status back for the week. I got it last night so I'll try a map tonight just to see how I do. You are right though, you do have to start out getting 5+ matches to raise your number at the beginning or it won't happen for the later part of the game.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account