Question about Offline Achievements

General Chat

Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

Does this site count them towards the stat page when looking to see how much you've unlocked in a Month, Week, Year etc.?
Good question.

Offline achievements aren't included in your weekly/monthly/yearly stats because there are no timestamps attached to them. We have no way of knowing exactly when that achievement was unlocked so we can't include them in date-based queries.
Understandable for achievements that were unlocked prior to joining the site. What about when you are part of the site, would they be picked up between GTN scans?
Understandable for achievements that were unlocked prior to joining the site. What about when you are part of the site, would they be picked up between GTN scans?
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
No, because the scan still looks at your dated achievements for the week. It isn't a "this is what you had last Sunday, and now you have X, so..."

It is a "achievements dated with Sunday-Saturday stamps are X"

Otherwise, especially now, you could offline play on one platform (x360), while playing online on the other (X1), and once you had enough gamerscore banked (what are the badges? 25K in a week?) just log on the x360, super dump, WHOOP, badges.
Otherwise, especially now, you could offline play on one platform (x360), while playing online on the other (X1), and once you had enough gamerscore banked (what are the badges? 25K in a week?) just log on the x360, super dump, WHOOP, badges.
Originally Posted by futiles
You need to stop posting our group text archives...
You need to stop posting our group text archives...
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Well, it isn't like I posted the specific walkthrough to accomplish this with the X1, and get the timestamps, to make it work...
Well, it isn't like I posted the specific walkthrough to accomplish this with the X1, and get the timestamps, to make it work...
God I can't wait for Achievement Fest.
God I can't wait for Achievement Fest.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Sometimes, I use my powers for good...
So what about achievement related badges, such as unlock X number of achievements in a week, or unlock X number of gamerscore in a week. Do the badges use time stamps, or does it just register the amount of gamerscore or achievements scanned by the site on that day. For example, could i not unplug my Xbox in for a month online, then plug it into the internet, upload 25000 gamerscore to Xbox.com; would Gamertagnation perform its scan and register that as an influx of 25000 gamerscore in a day for the best week ever badge?
So what about achievement related badges, such as unlock X number of achievements in a week, or unlock X number of gamerscore in a week. Do the badges use time stamps, or does it just register the amount of gamerscore or achievements scanned by the site on that day. For example, could i not unplug my Xbox in for a month online, then plug it into the internet, upload 25000 gamerscore to Xbox.com; would Gamertagnation perform its scan and register that as an influx of 25000 gamerscore in a day for the best week ever badge?
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Which is why, I imagine, that the system checks the date and time stamps.
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Best Week Ever badges do include offline achievements since it looks at your gamerscore and achievement totals from the previous week and compares them to what you currently have. This is the same data represented on the Stats > Overview tab of your profile. That will be changed soon to account for certain fluctuations in the sync schedule.

On the other hand, the Best Year Ever badges do not work the same way as Best Week Ever badges do right now. They are calculated correctly and do not include offline achievements.
Best Week Ever badges do include offline achievements since it looks at your gamerscore and achievement totals from the previous week and compares them to what you currently have. This is the same data represented on the Stats > Overview tab of your profile. That will be changed soon to account for certain fluctuations in the sync schedule.

On the other hand, the Best Year Ever badges do not work the same way as Best Week Ever badges do right now. They are calculated correctly and do not include offline achievements.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
. Thank you

Originally Posted by GTN Eric
So, it is possible to cheat the week badges...
So, it is possible to cheat the week badges...
For now, so you better hurry

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account