Anniversary Badge Issue(s)

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

I think it was Marv that just had issues with his badge a few weeks ago, well mine didn't pop either. Tracker now says -1 because I waited for the day to come and pass.
Nevermind, my hypothesis did not follow with other gamers while checking it.

Checking further though, awarding of this badge is ALL OVER the place. Some people get it the next day (about half) and some get it 2 days later (about half) and then a few get it just whenever. (One person registered 8-25-2013 and got the badge today, so 12 days later.)
I suspect it's been manually awarded more often than automatically, explaining the sporadic results.
More anniversary badges need to be issued. The highest badge is currently a 4 year member. I have been on this site for 5 1/2 years lol
My two year badge appeared with no problems, I kinda forgot about it and noticed it on my page right around my anniversary, lol.
More anniversary badges need to be issued. The highest badge is currently a 4 year member. I have been on this site for 5 1/2 years lol
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
I was just thinking about this and was going to make a comment also. I still have 2 years to go before it's a problem for me. Eric should just add another 4 badges to save some time.
I suspect it's been manually awarded more often than automatically, explaining the sporadic results.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Calculation is off, or code to award is off a day... Or being patient another day seems to work.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account