COMMUNITY Competition (Prize) SIGN UP...Video Game Bingo! (VINGO) RULES ARE POSTED!

Gaming Chat

Does This Competition Sound Like Fun?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 61 (81.33%) Yes, I Just Want To Know What I need To Do!

× 14 (18.67%) No, it sounds like something old people do

• Added 08-07-2014 10:17 PM
  • 75 votes
Just to be clear, I'm not trashing anyone's effort to help out or Eric's availability. The entire thing is just sad we can't pull it together, for whatever the reason. I'm glad we did the Vingo, it was cool, and I wish that Zombie wasn't so frustrated with it he left. But hey, I get that, it was his face on the product and he wasn't getting the support he needed. We're all adults, we'll be fine.

As for the 'too many badges' conversation. I don't think you can have too many badges, I don't. As long as there is a range of difficulties then there will always be separation and leaderboards and reason to obtain them. Achievements aren't less valuable because we have well over 2 million gamerscore available. Hell I'm trying desperately to close in on the 300 badges badge, and that has been there since they day I joined when the top of the leaderboard was only 177 badges. Seemed completely out of reach but now there are several dozen people with that mark. I feel like there should always be that carrot for people to chase and if we run out of badges, people loose interest and disappear.
In other words, I think there are many issues, but if we don't stick with this, nothing will get better.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
4 months and counting. tick...tick...tick...tick...

Yup. Same as it ever was.
I hate you with all my heart for making me do this..

Originally Posted by Kaens
Great song :-)
4 months and counting. tick...tick...tick...tick...

Yup. Same as it ever was.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
? No, never mind.
Great song :-)
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
seriously? now you're spamming in a thread that you have no business even being in. I'm not surprised there's over a dozen new threads/replies to your own threads showing up today.

How do I delete my account again? This site can rename it self to QNSpam Nation.
seriously? now you're spamming in a thread that you have no business even being in. I'm not surprised there's over a dozen new threads/replies to your own threads showing up today.

How do I delete my account again? This site can rename it self to QNSpam Nation.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Eat. Sleep. Spam. Repeat.
(10 days of "log-in" troubles)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account