Game session feature for xbox 360/xbox1

Feature Requests

Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

Not sure if there already discuss this and I hope this site owner think about it.
think about what?

I thought you gave up gaming, again.
Well this was very rude start on this site and ruined my topic.
Based on the subject line I presume Mike is suggesting gaming sessions like they have over on TA.
Not sure this should be a good feature for this site.
I don't see why it wouldn't be a good feature. I would assume that Eric would like for this site to be able to stand on it's own completely and not have site members need to use other sites for features that could be included here. Of course, I have no idea of the logistics or coding required to make that happen, so it's all speculation from me.
You can now close this topic then.
Ok, I'm confused, Ellerkemike40;

You started a topic asking for a Game Session feature. Then you make a post in the thread saying you don't think it would be a good idea. When somebody posts an agreement with your original request, you ask for the topic to be closed. What am I missing here?
I have enough with the all the hate posts whenever I post a topic like and I think I'm not welcome here.
Oh man, I love this so much. If this thread were candy, I would put it in a heart shaped box and give it to my wife yesterday.
Oh man, I love this so much. If this thread were candy, I would put it in a heart shaped box and give it to my wife yesterday.
Originally Posted by futiles
I'll gift wrap it for you. All I know is that I agree with this guy and all of a sudden everybody hates him. Ok; I'm done with this thread because I'm missing something here and I'm obviously not getting the joke that must be getting played at my expense.
I'll gift wrap it for you. All I know is that I agree with this guy and all of a sudden everybody hates him. Ok; I'm done with this thread because I'm missing something here and I'm obviously not getting the joke that must be getting played at my expense.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
It's not at your expense. If you search out hellenkeller's posts, most all of them start out by him saying he's "not sure something is good" without much sense, then regardless if people post anything nice or not he claims everyone is against him and he's giving up gaming or leaving the site for good. It's been repeated over and over and over across multiple gaming sites. He'll go quiet for awhile, then start the whole process over again.

I grew tired of his games long ago, and so call him on his BS whenever he starts trolling again. The time for being polite and helpful to this individual passed long ago.
Please see things like

http://forums.xbox.com/en-ca/xbox_li...t/1492404.aspx

http://www.gamertagnation.com/introd...im-canada.html

and lastly, this quote from the "Merry Christmas" thread

"The worse christmas ever and it related to xbox 360 online service.I dont find it safe on xbox live or on this site because of hackers.I get to rest instead of gaming." - Ellerkermike40
This is a textbook definition of forum herpes. At least this time he used his main account and not one of his 3 alts for this bullshit.

Also I thought we banned this clown last time he spammed the site with hate for B8 not deleting his accounts in a timely manner. What gives?

Herpes indeed.
That would explain why his posts were listed as only 8 now. When somebody suggested he was "quitting" gaming, I remembered the thread that you posted, Candian8tor. I clicked his post count to see if it was him and didn't realize what had happened when I didn't see those posts in his listing.
Now I'm confused on another thing: If he's been banned, how is he able to create another account on the site with the same gamertag? Did just the e-mail get blocked/kicked and not the tag itself?
I searched some of his threads on the Xbox Forums and read trough the GTN thread that you linked. If he was truthful about the "15+" gamertags being banned on TA (which really is a lot), that only adds to what I'm seeing in his posting, which seems to indicate that this guy is a troll. I don't know if he is just trying to get an account banned (maybe somebody is messing with a siblings account to get them screwed over?) But wow; just, wow.
Seems like instead of bringing attention to the bad behavior it would be simpler to ignore it and the thread would have been gone already.
Yes, your right, Fshguy. Stop trying to understand why it's happening in the first place. Just Ignore it and it will go away.
He has never been banned here, he just pisses people off, then deletes his accounts, XboxGuy41, Ellerkermike40, and mellerker, and then creates a new account with no posts later and starts over. Honestly, if someone asks to delete their account, which he has, then they should not be allowed to create an account later...
He has never been banned here, he just pisses people off, then deletes his accounts, XboxGuy41, Ellerkermike40, and mellerker, and then creates a new account with no posts later and starts over. Honestly, if someone asks to delete their account, which he has, then they should not be allowed to create an account later...
Originally Posted by futiles
I see your reasoning, can't help some people.. but futiles is right on this instance he asked for me to delete his account, the person we banned was Quick..
I think I should be banned and blocked access from this horrible site.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account