Nintendo Network ID

Feature Requests

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

I went to add mine to the site (I had it already on my 3DS, but it is more prominent on the WiiU). Anyhow, I notice we have Xbox, PSN, and Steam, but nothing for big N.
I went to add mine to the site (I had it already on my 3DS, but it is more prominent on the WiiU). Anyhow, I notice we have Xbox, PSN, and Steam, but nothing for big N.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I think if they had a trophy/achievement system in place it could help with this request, but a simple spot or option to have it shown couldn't hurt either.. We have a Wii but I'm still unsure of the ID thing and where to even find it.
I think if they had a trophy/achievement system in place it could help with this request, but a simple spot or option to have it shown couldn't hurt either.. We have a Wii but I'm still unsure of the ID thing and where to even find it.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
The Wii used friend codes, and had a unique code for each game. So, even if you were friends with someone in MarioKart, you would have to become friends again in Mario Party or Animal Crossing or any other online game. The Wii U added an actual ID, like a gamertag, and allowed for easier friending, So, your Wii has a code generated by the console somewhere in the settings menu, to allow you to message other people, but not game. If you bought a Wii U, it would ask you for an ID to setup as soon as you connected internet to it.
The Wii used friend codes, and had a unique code for each game. So, even if you were friends with someone in MarioKart, you would have to become friends again in Mario Party or Animal Crossing or any other online game. The Wii U added an actual ID, like a gamertag, and allowed for easier friending, So, your Wii has a code generated by the console somewhere in the settings menu, to allow you to message other people, but not game. If you bought a Wii U, it would ask you for an ID to setup as soon as you connected internet to it.
Originally Posted by futiles
Cool info thanks for that! I may eventually one day down the road get a Wii U, but probably not before Nintendo launches a new console though, since that's what is seems like they are going for a new console sooner rather than later.
Cool info thanks for that! I may eventually one day down the road get a Wii U, but probably not before Nintendo launches a new console though, since that's what is seems like they are going for a new console sooner rather than later.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
The reason I got one was for Xmas and it was on my Amazon wishlist. The wife felt guilty because I bought her a $6,000 sewing machine (don't worry, I negotiated down to $4k and then split it with her mother so only $2k out of pocket). So she basically cleaned off my Amazon list for me.

All I ever want is games, but my family members don't like buying me games because they think I already have everything. That's why I put the Wii stuff on Amazon, because I buy the others. Keeps it safe for everyone.
The reason I got one was for Xmas and it was on my Amazon wishlist. The wife felt guilty because I bought her a $6,000 sewing machine (don't worry, I negotiated down to $4k and then split it with her mother so only $2k out of pocket). So she basically cleaned off my Amazon list for me.

All I ever want is games, but my family members don't like buying me games because they think I already have everything. That's why I put the Wii stuff on Amazon, because I buy the others. Keeps it safe for everyone.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I think my wife would love a $6K sewing machine. Got a link to which one you got her?
I think my wife would love a $6K sewing machine. Got a link to which one you got her?
Originally Posted by futiles
http://babylock.com/quilting/crescendo/

I had to give it to her early because we were walking around and she was looking to buy herself one. This was after I already snuck up to PA and bought this for her. I made a spreadsheet (as I do) to track all the retailers within 150 miles, then called them all and played them against one another. Paying cash gets you the best price of course. She loves it, very professional grade. Basically from what I could tell, this is the best in this price range, the next step up is over $10k.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account