Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

Lets setup a Rainbow Six Vegas 2 multiplayer event to do some achievement hunting. If your interested, post here and we'll see if we can pick a date to get it setup.

We need at least 6 people present to do online achievements.
I could get on board with this. Scheduling will be the issue with me. During the weekdays, I'm generally available after 2000, weekends I might be a bit more flexible, but would depend on the specific date. Tentatively count me in.
I've completed this, but if you want some help I could be wrangled in...
Is this the Rainbow that was free for Gold? I'm not quite sure. If it is, I'm in. If not, sorry I don't own a copy.
Is this the Rainbow that was free for Gold? I'm not quite sure. If it is, I'm in. If not, sorry I don't own a copy.
Originally Posted by ULTIMATE leo129
I believe that was the first one, RSV1.

I'll see if we can get a few other people interested before we discuss a day/time.
No but you can still pick it up for around $5.
I've tried to look for it. It's not at my local gamestop.
I've tried to look for it. It's not at my local gamestop.
what's local to you? Where you at? If you really want a copy PM me I'll send you one!
Since B8TINGU will assist me in procuring a copy (thanks a ton btw), we should totally do this. I'm in whenever we do this.
man im an idiot thought you guys meant for pc (still obviously half asleep) lool count me in the game I havnt played for a while though
I'll be out of town this weekend but I did get Leo his copy so I'll be sending that out this next week, this is shaping up nicely.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account