Want access to the Xbox One Dashboard Preview Program? Post Here

Xbox One / Series X|S

Yes :-) You receive a code For download preview app if accepted
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Got the message from MS last night and installed the app this morning. Thanks! Excited to try out new features!
Got the message from MS last night and installed the app this morning. Thanks! Excited to try out new features!
Originally Posted by palmettobling
Good :-)

New build out today

OS version released: xb_rel_1408.140801-2200
Available: 7PM PDT 8/3 (3AM GMT 8/4)

Fixes in this update:

Multiple items in download queue may increase Energy-saving boot times. This issue has been resolved.

KNOWN ISSUES

Some users may notice frequent "<Friend> is online" notifications from friends. We're aware of an issue some participants have reported with friends appearing to constantly sign in. The team is investigating and working on a fix for a future update.
Can I get an invite plz
Originally Posted by BCOURCH27
Invited 😎 Bye
Can you please invite me to the program. Thanks in advanced.

GT: XOne Devil
** To get invited you MUST add me as friend on Xbox Live, you may later unfollow me after you've been accepted **
Invite sent!
Can you please invite me to the program. Thanks in advanced.

GT: XOne Devil
Originally Posted by XOne Devil
Invited :-)
Invite sent!
Originally Posted by BigNev44
Invite Please Smile. Gamertag is "DC Wid0w Maker"
Invite Please Smile. Gamertag is "DC Wid0w Maker"
Originally Posted by HughJass
Upcoming Features to Xbox One

I just wanted to give serious props... After reading the very-valid concerns expressed by the first couple of people in this thread, I had some reservations but figured it'd be kind of difficult to phish me through my Xbox Live friends LoL so I decided to give it a try...

The invite worked. Got the app, got the download! It said that the download would be available soon but my status still says "Pending"... What's the process?
I just wanted to give serious props... After reading the very-valid concerns expressed by the first couple of people in this thread, I had some reservations but figured it'd be kind of difficult to phish me through my Xbox Live friends LoL so I decided to give it a try...

The invite worked. Got the app, got the download! It said that the download would be available soon but my status still says "Pending"... What's the process?
Originally Posted by HughJass
2/3 working days
New build, Limited Audience (for now)

Features are AWESOME

Current OS Version: xb_rel_1409.140812-2200

Available: 8/14 6PM PDT (8/16 1AM GMT)
I just wanna say I just got the update today for this.. and its pretty good
Last edited 08-15-2014 at 11:03 PM by thndrhwk.
I just wanna say I just got the update today for this.. and its pretty good
Originally Posted by thndrhwk
Great, new build out today for tester
Hi all is it possible to get invite. Gamertag is Turboelvis2006.
Hi all is it possible to get invite. Gamertag is Turboelvis2006.
Originally Posted by turboelvis
Invite sent to Microsoft
New update available for 1410 Preview (September 8)

http://www.gamertagnation.com/xbox-o...ember-8-a.html

Now on download :-)
New update is out

A system update is being released for you to preview beginning today, 9/15/2014, after 6:00pm PDT. This update contains minor fixes, including one for the previous known issue concerning Gamerpics.

HOW TO GET IT
◾If your console is in Instant-On mode, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
◾NOTE: Once the update is available, you can manually begin the update by navigating to Settings > System and selecting System Update.
◾If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PDT 9/17/2014, you will be prompted to do so the next time you start your console.

DETAILS

OS version released: xb_rel_1410.140910-2200
Available: 6PM PDT 9/15 (2AM GMT 9/16)

KNOWN ISSUES
◾When setting your console to standby with a disc based game running, upon waking the console and resuming the game you may experience a 30-60 second delay. After this time, your game will resume normally.

Destiny Known Issues :
1.No Audio when returning from connected Standby. When entering connected standby with Destiny running, game audio may not be present when resuming from connected standby. 1.Workaround 1: Return to the dashboard and re-open the game; game audio should now play as normal.
2.Workaround 2: Quit and re-launch the game.

2.Distorted audio when playing Destiny. When playing Destiny, the game audio is distorted and/or I hear a high-pitched sound. This occurs when the “Chat Mixer” setting is set to anything other than “Do nothing.” This happens whether you have a Kinect attached or not. 1.You can work around this issue by turning “Chat Mixer” to “Do Nothing”. The default setting is “Reduce the volume of other sounds by 50%."
2.Follow these steps to set Chat Mixer to “Do nothing”:1.Press the Home button to return to the Home Screen.
2.Press the menu button (≡) and select Settings.
3.Select the Display and sounds tile.
4.Scroll over to the VOLUME column and select Chat mixer
5.Highlight Do Nothing and make sure that option is selected.
6.Once that option is selected, you can re-launch Destiny.

Thank you for participating in the Preview Program, and thank you for your feedback!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account