Songs/Albums That Should Be in Rock Band

Rock Band

Found 18 posts - Go to Last Post

Any of us who have played Rock Band (or Guitar Hero for that matter) usually have a list of songs or albums that we'd love to play our plastic guitars (drums or microphones also) to in the game. Of course, with Rock Band, you get the play the drums and sing each song as well.

Since IGN has come up with a list of 10 albums that should be in Rock Band, I figure we could come up with several albums or songs that we think should be in Rock Band. Check out IGN's list here.

I'll start off with an album that should definitely be in Rock Band. How about Tenacious D's Pick of Destiny album? I think so. Smile Or Underoath's They're Only Chasing Safety? Amen. Big Grin
These games need more modern rock/metal. GH3 had Before I Forget and Stricken. That's not enough. We need more from Disturbed, Stone Sour, Arch Enemy, Children of Bodom. Old songs are alright but to get me interested we need more songs from 2003-now. If they did that then they could increase purchases.
Two words.

Killswitch Engage
You're a fag.

But seriously... Killswitch would be great on Guitar Hero or Rockband.
i know but whenever you say something i always argue against it for poops and giggles.
hahahahahahahahahah

Now that we're beyond that, may I suggest Lamb of God?
as long as its the original track, not that awful cover from GH2 with all the swearing cut out and the song was shorter.
I hate when stuff's cut out... just make a patch downloadable if you want your kids not to play the sweary words...

And I've seen boys of five telling people to fuck off. I don't think censoring music does ANYTHING.
if it worked then rap would be banned. but no, it does nothing to help. mainly because its still there, the explicit label does nothing except make people more curious.
We need more from Disturbed
Originally Posted by Blank Planet
Good thing they released the Disturbed pack with 3 more songs (Perfect Insanity, Indestructable and Inside the Fire) to amuse us with.

There's a list of all the Rock Band released DLC here
Good that theyve got some of thier new work up. now if only i had the money and space for the game.
I'd be playing the game now, if my goddamn Bass Pedal hadn't snaped in half.

I loved that Bass Pedal, and now it's gone.
Rockband sounds like the ultimate party game... With the exception that someone has to be the drummer. Poor bastard.

That;d be Billy's job if we ever decide to put some cash together and get RB... He's the only one that can drum...
drumming is probably the most fun as its the newest concept. but yeah loads of complaints about that pedal.
I was never a very good drum player, so when I first tried to the drumset on Rock Band I didn't do too well either. It's definitely a fun aspect of Rock Band but I just can't get my timing right with the bass pedal.

Playing drums would be pretty rough on the hard metal songs but it would be fun to be capable of playing it.
After reading my favorite Xbox 360 blog, Xbox 360 Fanboy, I came across this very interesting title: The Beatles in licensing talks with MTV & Activision - Xbox 360 Fanboy

I think Beatles songs in Rock Band would be a knockout blow to Activision's Guitar Hero. If their songs get put into Guitar Hero, I think you'd have a lot of angry Rock Band fans. I just think it'd be much funner to be able to play the drums and sing rather than be able to play only the guitar instrument. What do you guys think? Beatles for Rock Band?
That's a great idea mate... if we get the oldies in like the Beatles, The Rolling Stones and maybe a few others like The Police in, it'll really kick off the game, as well as make it accessible to the whole family! I'm sure people's dad's and mum's are less then enthusiastic to kids having a bunch of drums, mics and guitars in the house, but if such music from the 60s and 70s is added, they can enjoy it too! I know my dad would go MENTAL for it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account