(You may not vote on this poll)

× 9 (39.13%) Yup, same problem.

× 2 (8.70%) No, works perfectly.

× 14 (60.87%) /shrug

• Added 11-12-2014 12:32 AM
  • 23 votes
  • Multiple choice enabled
  • Votes are public
So tonight, I looks like I have lost all progress in all achievements. I've gone in and done some stuff that SHOULD earn me progress in an achievement, but it's not even tracking in the achievement app. I know in the past people have had issues with achievements not popping, but these aren't even tracking. I've quit gaming for the night, too risky, but curious if anyone else is having the same problem.

I should note, last time it worked was late last night with Halo Master Chief Collection. I am a member of the preview program and I 'think' last night there was an update because now I have a currently playing, TV tracking stuff in my dashboard that I don't think was there last night.

Oh and yes I've hard reset my console several times & I checked the Xbox Status Page and they are having issues, but nothing specific about cheevos.
It is fairly widespread according to friends on various sites.
I'm not sure... it looks like some of mine are back at zero while others are just fine. I'm also in the preview program. Perhaps we need to post something in the preview forums.
Yeah I've been playing Assassin's Creed Unity and I'm having the same issues. I'm in Sequence 3 already and nothing has popped.
Here read... Www.xbox.com/status there is a bug and they are correcting the issue. In some areas Xbox live is limited.
Here read... Www.xbox.com/status there is a bug and they are correcting the issue. In some areas Xbox live is limited.
Originally Posted by Preludecris

Based on the poll numbers, I thought this was turning against me, but now it appears more wide spread and obviously isn't just me.
Seems to be an Xbox One only issue, I'm on 360 and tried to pop something and everything worked like normal.
Is it just my imagination, or does this seem to happen a lot when new Xbox One games are released?
No it seems to happen a lot whether new games are released or not.
Yeah it pisses me off. Ruins chances of streaks, badges and other things I like to achieve when a new game comes out....
This seemed to be something with the Achievement app being fubared. Mine was saying I needed to Sign In (first time I've seen that), then hung forever before it finally kicked in and wasn't tracking anything at all. This morning it looks like it's tracking again, since it's showing 4 Halo achievements as "Done! Unlocking..." and some other have progress now, but they haven't actually popped yet.
Had that issue last night, but unlocked an achievement in Halo TMCC this morning and progress was tracking in Horizon 2

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account