Is there a method to farm diamonds?

Gems of War

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

I'm so close to being able to get Xathenos for that achievement, however right now Megavore is available to craft and I REALLY want that one (honestly two, but no way). I know I can craft diamonds, which I spent all 60k of my shards, and I can get 20 a day from doing dungeon, but is there any other way?

I spent every penny getting the guild up to shard level last night for extra shards, but man that ultimately seemed a waste because I only got a few 1000 shards which I made into 10 more diamonds. I think I'm about 400-600 diamonds away from the 4k needed for Megavore. How often do the guys in the Soulforge rotate?
I believe the tenth out of the twelve guild donation tasks for every color gives a small amount of diamonds (around 20 or 25) for completing the task. When the first of the three dungeon battles is completed, you can purchase an additional 20 diamonds (with other soulforge related resources) for 50 gems; look for the offer button in the upper right corner of the dungeon select screen, then switch over to the gem bounty on the pop-up screen.

Except for Xathenos and Zuul'Goth, all of the troops available for crafting in the soulforge change when the weekly refresh occurs early Monday morning.
I believe the tenth out of the twelve guild donation tasks for every color gives a small amount of diamonds (around 20 or 25) for completing the task. When the first of the three dungeon battles is completed, you can purchase an additional 20 diamonds (with other soulforge related resources) for 50 gems; look for the offer button in the upper right corner of the dungeon select screen, then switch over to the gem bounty on the pop-up screen.

Except for Xathenos and Zuul'Goth, all of the troops available for crafting in the soulforge change when the weekly refresh occurs early Monday morning.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
So what you are saying is if I want Megavore, I have until Sun to get it done and right now my only chance is the daily dungeon and grinding out a few more million gold to get the guild scraps. Well I'm off to get that done!
So what you are saying is if I want Megavore, I have until Sun to get it done and right now my only chance is the daily dungeon and grinding out a few more million gold to get the guild scraps. Well I'm off to get that done!
Originally Posted by Kaens
Or pay to win.
Or pay to win.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Well last night I spent almost 2 million gold (everything I had) on the guild tasks for those shards, did the dungeons, bought the $5 pack that gave me an extra 50 diamonds. I think I did every single bit of content possible last night and I think I went form about 3300 diamonds to 3400 diamonds. I think I played a solid 7 hours last night.

So tell me, where do I send the check because this will not get me 4k before Sun. I think I'm going to have to give up my Megavore dream and wait until he comes back around in 6 months. At least I can save diamonds until then and should be able to get it back up. So I'm going to switch gears and just get Xathenos for the cheevo. Megavore team would help me so much in delves though, and that's one spot I really feel like I'm behind in.
Most of the time this game puts me to sleep after about 30 minutes. I can't fathom how you played for 7 hours. I am also sorely behind on the delves. Mostly because after 2-3 I have slipped into a coma. But also because I decided to heavily invest in the hardest faction apparently.

I am intrigued in this Megavoire, but I think I only have like 1200 gems.
Most of the time this game puts me to sleep after about 30 minutes. I can't fathom how you played for 7 hours. I am also sorely behind on the delves. Mostly because after 2-3 I have slipped into a coma. But also because I decided to heavily invest in the hardest faction apparently.

I am intrigued in this Megavoire, but I think I only have like 1200 gems.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Well I've been going hard at this game for well over a month now, putting in hours every single night. Went from about level 500 to over 1000 now, but obviously that has gotten insanely slow. I think I only went up 6 times last night so once an hour I leveled. Now I have solid enough teams that I can complete Towers, Boss raids, Pet rescues, but for the most part I'm camping my delves at around level 50.

Megavore has the unblockable one shot kill. Granted it is only 8% on 4 & 5 matches, but that's actually quite a lot if you think about it. And having two of them does stack the effect. Until I pull one of these guys off, I'm probably just going to keep my delve areas in the 50 range because it's good for farming the bars I need to upgrade weapons. Weapons and Hero class is something I completely ignored until AF this year and so I'm like 3 years behind. I'm getting there though!
The best advise I can offer with diamond grinding and most things is this game is.... patience. I started this game after AF 2017 and I have learned there is no quick way to earn anything. Just keeping at it each day and slowly accumulating resources. I do the dungeons and delves everyday. I always participate in the pet rescues and factions events. And do what I can with the guild events.

I have also put in no effort into leveling my kingdoms, besides initially leveling them to 10 (not the power levels), I have let them happen organically (though I have all the quests complete). Also since the introduction of the factions, I have accumulated a ton of glory and have been taking full advantage of buying the weekly arcane stones from the glory rewards at the shop to fully trait a ton of troops.
Saving up the resources to forge mythics is a long process. I was saving for Infernus but jumped on the opportunity to get Megavore. it'll be months before ill have enough to get another card. That was only the 4th or 5th card I have been able to forge since the soulforge came out. Not sure if ill even use it as I abused the dragon eye weapon to reach delve Level 500 in The Crypt before they fixed it in the last update. Unfortunately the delve teams are complete shit and will have to keep increasing the hoard level (currently at 177). I've made it to the boss a couple times with my team intact but get completely thrashed. I read some people have been successful at 200+ hoard level but who knows what other stat bonuses they have. That said I can't even beat level 270 in the Hall of Guardians (my first faction attempt) with a fully traited and mythic delve team. I would definitely changes factions Dacoto!

The best opportunity to get the most shards is during faction events (each Tuesday) at Level 10 quality...You'll need 1000's because the better treasure cards are ridiculously scarce.
Saving up the resources to forge mythics is a long process. I was saving for Infernus but jumped on the opportunity to get Megavore.
Originally Posted by smokenrocket
I managed to get my Megavore just in the nick of time thanks to the $5 packs you can buy after doing the dungeons. It was just enough. Now I need to farm the crap out of the traitstones to unlock his skills, I can't even afford his first one! I've been spending all the traitstones working on getting my kingdoms to level 5 so pretty tapped out there. Soon though, this week probably. Kinda depends on how much more of my time Let's Go Eevee takes from me Wink

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account