"Working on" or "Goals" option for badges?

Feature Requests

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Under Review
My idea would be to tag badges that you are trying to work towards, so on your main page you could see a progress of three or four badges marked as "Working On" just a reminder that you are working towards it when you visit the site?

Say, mark the "Bean Bag Master" as a goal when I hope to complete that game, or "Collection Amateur" as a reminder that I am working on creating 10 collections and show my progress.
I had a similar idea about being able to sticky badge progress in the badge section. I like this idea as well.
I had a similar idea about being able to sticky badge progress in the badge section. I like this idea as well.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Same idea, really. I didn't dig too deep on previously submitted ideas. Just wanted to be reminded of goals that I can complete, in chunks, when I visit the site and have some free time (which is less and less these days...)
I love this idea. Just a little option to have that, and maybe a slot for "closest badge" that a user may not be aware of.
Same idea, really. I didn't dig too deep on previously submitted ideas. Just wanted to be reminded of goals that I can complete, in chunks, when I visit the site and have some free time (which is less and less these days...)
Originally Posted by palmettobling
I don't look through them either, my ideas usually come to mind as I am using the site. Hehe...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account