Anyone play Call Of Duty just for the single player campaigns?

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

I mostly love the campaigns. World at War, Black Ops, Modern Warfare 4, and Black Ops 2 were great campaigns.

Who else plays it for just the single player and eschews the multiplayer?
That's the only thing I play on those games. Which is why I loved 2, hated 3, 4 was amazing, and then I trailed off as their focus became multiplayer.
I have only played Ghosts, but only played the single player. I haven't payed a single round of multiplayer and have no desire to do so.
yeah when I was a kid I liked playing with poop but now that im an adult not so much...
I'm too old to play COD MP, once you sprout pubes you exit their target audience.
I tend to avoid MP on just about everything....I do enjoy all of the CoD campaigns, but I've only played the older ones (2,3,4 and whatever the next one was after that)...I'll play them eventually.
I'm too old to play COD MP, once you sprout pubes you exit their target audience.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I just got first hair on ball.
I've always been a campaign guy. I never spend much time in COD multiplayer, which also makes me glad they don't usually put much focus on multiplayer in the achievement list.
I play Call of Duty for the multiplayer, I do however play the campaigns eventually. Only one I've completed 100% is Modern Warfare 3 though lol
I haven't played any COD MP since they hacked WaW years ago.
I admit the campaigns always interest me.

And with Kevin Spacey starring in the campaign this year....sign me up!
This is probably the easiest Veteran campaign yet.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account