Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Give me your opinions and thoughts about this game and that if it will be a game worth buying. Also some ideas on what they should have in this game that makes it different than any other Call of Duty game.
File Type: jpg
Honestly when the Black Ops came out I was a little refreshing, but not much, CoD are generally the same thing over and ver with little advancement, then again most FPS or any other genre are either. Don't get me wrong, I love to rage quit on easy mode and get powned at MP in CoD like any other....wait no I don't, anyway the same things over again but I do like the storylines and if it keeps with a good stir and doesn't go way into left field, I think I'll be on with this one. Seeing as they make these in stages and the sequel's are already in heavy development as the new ones release, do you think they will make Ghost a trilogy as well?
You know the more and more I look at this game the more and more it looks like Advance Warfare 2
Not for me I don't think, maybe in a couple of years I'll pick it up when the Zombies stuff is on sale. Love zombies but not paying £50 for it...

Plus I still need to finish those stupid campaign challenges on Blops 2.
Not for me I don't think, maybe in a couple of years I'll pick it up when the Zombies stuff is on sale. Love zombies but not paying £50 for it...

Plus I still need to finish those stupid campaign challenges on Blops 2.
Originally Posted by LAFTA
The online community that prevails in CoD series really put me off of online gaming overall. I like the plots and stories, but I won't pay new price ever again. The last time I did that was CoD4.
I always tell myself not to buy it and then I end up buying it... Mad
Oh I'll get it but it's just a matter of when.. and not a day one purchase unless someone gives it to me or I find an incredible deal that I can't pass on.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account