What’s your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

Gaming Chat

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

What’s your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 0 (0%) GTA III

× 4 (21.05%) GTA: Vice City

× 5 (26.32%) GTA: San Andreas

× 5 (26.32%) GTA IV

× 3 (15.79%) GTA V

× 2 (10.53%) other/haven’t played/poll please

• Added 02-24-2024 04:37 PM
  • 19 votes
Limiting it to the mainline 3D/HD games for the sake of brevity, sorry to any Vice City Story fans
It's such a close call for me since they've each been fun in their own unique way, though I'd say five might have that extra something to take the win.
It's such a close call for me since they've each been fun in their own unique way, though I'd say five might have that extra something to take the win.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
I agree with your thinking. Except that I haven't played V yet, so I'm going to go with San Andreas with IV a close second.
GTA 4 i got this game for free and rented the dlc from blockbuster good times!
Grand theft auto Iv,first time played with 12 years old and i beat the game like 5 times 100% and always love play and the online is so good,gta sa and vice city of course always in the mind,remember with 4 years play gta sa with cheats in ps2 hahaha,the x360 version is ok,if you have one pc search "SAMP" I played this for years,my childhood here
I agree with your thinking. Except that I haven't played V yet, so I'm going to go with San Andreas with IV a close second.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
V is super popular, but, I really hated it. Honestly, because you constantly switch player character. You play as 3 different characters, which is something I don't enjoy normally. And I hated one of the characters, which made it even worse. The second time it put me into Steve Ogg's character (Trevor? Maybe), I put the game down and never came back. Otherwise, it played just like you would expect as "the next GTA" with similar level of improvements over the engine from IV as IV had from III.

So, if multiple player character and switching doesn't bother you, you will likely enjoy it, a lot.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account