Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

Good or Bad

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 31 (83.78%) Good idea

× 6 (16.22%) Bad idea

• Added 09-03-2015 09:05 AM
  • 37 votes
Are you saying there will actually be games ported to Windows as a separate game ID, or are you just asking if people would like that?
I'd prefer to see them cross buy, whether they are separate title ids would be a bonus.
I'd prefer to see them cross buy, whether they are separate title ids would be a bonus.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Is this a planned feature? Having (example) Halo 5 X1 and Halo 5 Win10 on all/some/most/one future games?
Any way to drum up potential revenue is good idea and keep the brand alive, oh and the stackable gamer score is also great. I just would just hate when/if they create a games specifically for X1 and then when it's ported over to Windows they get extra content that the X1 will most likely never have.
let's hear your thoughts on this idea.
Originally Posted by Myuseru Foaran
what idea?
Are you saying there will actually be games ported to Windows as a separate game ID, or are you just asking if people would like that?
Originally Posted by futiles
Xbox One games that are confirmed to come to Windows 10

Rise of The Tomb Raider
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
Killer Instinct
Gigantic
Fable Legends
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Killer Instinct cross buy DLC confirmed
what idea?
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Xbox One games optimized specifically for Windows 10
Xbox One games that are confirmed to come to Windows 10

Rise of The Tomb Raider
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
Killer Instinct
Gigantic
Fable Legends
Fable Legends is actually cross platform play, like the old Shadowrun, Dawn of War, and Universe at War. The others, how is this different than old PC ports or even GFWL ports? Obviously, it's a "Good Idea" in the sense that it is a proven method for getting your product into as many hands as possible, thereby increasing your revenue, and likely your profits, while if not decreasing costs, at least optimizing costs. For gamers, it gives you options. But, hasn't this been the SOP for game companies for over a decade, just with new buzz words.
Fable Legends is actually cross platform play, like the old Shadowrun, Dawn of War, and Universe at War. The others, how is this different than old PC ports or even GFWL ports? Obviously, it's a "Good Idea" in the sense that it is a proven method for getting your product into as many hands as possible, thereby increasing your revenue, and likely your profits, while if not decreasing costs, at least optimizing costs. For gamers, it gives you options. But, hasn't this been the SOP for game companies for over a decade, just with new buzz words.
old PC ports GFWL ports had discs the can be pirated now the different is Microsoft can automatically disable pirated games on Windows 10
old PC ports GFWL ports had discs the can be pirated now the different is Microsoft can automatically disable pirated games on Windows 10
How is that relevant? That isn't "different" that is technology advancing. Those old discs originally could not be pirated, either, and then they could.
Someone will eventually find a way around it.
How is that relevant? That isn't "different" that is technology advancing. Those old discs originally could not be pirated, either, and then they could.
i had a pirated copy of halo2 and gta iv
i had a pirated copy of halo2 and gta iv
What is your point? Again. What is your initial question?

If it is "Should Microsoft fight against douchebag game thieves like myself?" Then yes. It is a good idea.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account