Gaming Chat

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

r u proud of ur achievements

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 27 (90.00%) yes

× 3 (10.00%) no

• Added 07-27-2015 07:24 PM
  • 30 votes
what is the hardest achievement you ever gotten? my assassins creed revelation impress warren vidic... it was the last one to complete the game but it took me 3 straight hours to get it

whats yours an how long did it take u get it
I can't understand the question, seems like there are words missing....
I can't understand the question, seems like there are words missing....
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
She's asking what was the achievement, in your opinion, which was the hardest one for you to obtain and just how long did it actually take you to get it?

As a booster this is a tricky question. Hard achievements could be achievements that we grinded and hated every minute of..which some can take literally hundreds of hours. As a completionist this is also another tricky question as sometimes you get caught in games you really don't like but feel the need to complete.. Again see above..especially if it has outrageous multiplayer achievements is Gears of War, Quake 4, Ghost Recon leaderboards, Halo and such.. As some one who just truly plays to have fun my most favorite achievement was "What are you trying to prove?" On Left 4 Dead. That game is and was a blast to play, I love it almost as much as I love TES for a time frame...ugh can't even begin to come up with a number on how long it took to survive those campaigns even with the glitches...lol..
The Mile High Club achievement from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare was a real pain in the butt for me to get. It took me three days ( a couple of hours each day ), cursing in two languages, and the occasional " dropped " controller.
Overachiever, From Super Street Fighter IV
Attain all the Achievements! The path of the warrior demands this from those who walk on it!
what is the hardest achievement you ever gotten? my assassins creed revelation impress warren vidic... it was the last one to complete the game but it took me 3 straight hours to get it

whats yours an how long did it take u get it
Originally Posted by assassincreed83
i have a good 18 hardest achievement that i have ever gotten
i can probably honestly say the achievement i am most proud to have is Completist in sneak king that stupid buger king game just because one challenge isnt based on skill it is purely luck based i unlocked it 4 and a half years after i first started the game and 3 and a half years after the last achievement in the game
i can probably honestly say the achievement i am most proud to have is Completist in sneak king that stupid buger king game just because one challenge isnt based on skill it is purely luck based i unlocked it 4 and a half years after i first started the game and 3 and a half years after the last achievement in the game
Originally Posted by DXU
I know which one you are talking about.. like level 16 in the culdesac right? FUCK that level.
The one the drove me the craziest was finding all 300 hidden orbs in the first Crackdown
Double Marshoburger
Get a score of above 1,000,000 in Marsho Madness.
The one the drove me the craziest was finding all 300 hidden orbs in the first Crackdown
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Still working on this one. Ugghhh.
100% The final countdown on expert on Lego Rock Band
Completing Pinball FX.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
thats has to been one expensive game Wink

Im not even Close to all of you when it comes to achievements. spent way to many years in WoW achievement hunting there instead Big Grin

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account