Leaderboard By Genre?

Feature Requests

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

I was looking to see where I was ranked in a certain genre and realized GTN does not have this feature. Could we add a "Site Leaderboard" for Gamerscore earned per genre? (non custom leaderboard)
I was looking to see where I was ranked in a certain genre and realized GTN does not have this feature. Could we add a "Site Leaderboard" for Gamerscore earned per genre? (non custom leaderboard)
Originally Posted by Snappleback
When it comes to leaderborads many filters options are missing such platform, Genre ........ etc
I support this. Especially pinball Big Grin
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
I'm glad I'm not the only one wanting Leaderboards for genre added to GTN. I hope the admins see this and can make it happen Big Grin
I like the idea, it will be up to Eric to implement it.
I was top 1 in Spain in sim Racing, I love this idea
I'm glad I'm not the only one wanting Leaderboards for genre added to GTN. I hope the admins see this and can make it happen Big Grin
Originally Posted by Snappleback
I love see people playing 360 in leaderboards Smile
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
I love too but the achievements are so hard haha
Bumping this in hopes we can gain more traction on this idea.
I like this idea
Originally Posted by Read
Hell yeah! Hoping more people keep asking for it. I am surprised it is not a feature. Maybe it is coming to 7.0.
Even as the ability to add it in custom leaderboards would be something. It would need an extra drop down - "Just for these genres", with an all or none button (to make editing easier) and then a list of every site genre underneath. Of course, add a check to make sure you've included at least one genre from the list.
This sounds very similar to one of my favorite websites steamhunters.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account