Search My Achievements for Discontinued Achievements

Feature Requests

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

I would like a filter option on my profile to see my discontinued achievements that I have unlocked.
Not to question the request for this, I mean a filter is a filter, and it shouldn't be that tough to do.

But, why? Like, I am having trouble thinking of why you would want to see a list of achievements you have already earned, which can no longer be earned by people that don't have them.
I just popped the 500 discontinued achievement badge which I was not actively going for and was wondering which games/achievements pushed me over. At this point there are so many it would be more useful to have the filter then to waste time scouring thru my games.
I just popped the 500 discontinued achievement badge which I was not actively going for and was wondering which games/achievements pushed me over. At this point there are so many it would be more useful to have the filter then to waste time scouring thru my games.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
How did you pop a discontinued achievement? I thought the definition of a discontinued was that it was no longer able to be unlocked?

Is it that an achievement recently go discontinued, and since you already had it, it pushed you over the threshold? Which means you would need to be able to sort not by how recently you unlocked them, but rather by how recently they became discontinued, which, I am not sure GTN tracks when an achievement is marked "Discontinued"
It could be the case that new achievements were submitted as Discontinued? Most discontinued achievements are probably not tagged as Discontinued on Gamertagnation, because there is no way to manually check and people have to submit them manually. Perhaps this game getting its Discontinued achievements tagged pushed you over the edge? https://www.gamertagnation.com/showthread.php?t=7410
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
The only games that closed in last month or had flag changes are Friday 13th and Forza Horizon 1 and 2 both stacks
How did you pop a discontinued achievement? I thought the definition of a discontinued was that it was no longer able to be unlocked?

Is it that an achievement recently go discontinued, and since you already had it, it pushed you over the threshold? Which means you would need to be able to sort not by how recently you unlocked them, but rather by how recently they became discontinued, which, I am not sure GTN tracks when an achievement is marked "Discontinued"
Originally Posted by futiles
Of course it's the second.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account