Videos on Profiles

Feature Requests

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

So, I was thinking of a way to get more people on here and I thought maybe if we could add videos to our profile kind of like game pages, then maybe more YouTubers would be interested in signing up. Them being able to promote their videos in another place would be ideal to them, but here they have a whole lot more features that would make it worth doing.

Maybe even open up a different video page where it showcases member videos, commentary, guides, walkthroughs apart from the game trailers we now have on here.

Just an idea I felt like sharing with ya.
No this is an idea I can get behind! Super idea actually. How about just in our profile it gives you the option of one video, almost like a banner, or small tv insert. Then at the top with the other tabs a video tab that goes to your video links. These videos would still be listed under their prospective games, but on you page you could have them all laid out for you the ones you've posted?

The video on your profile, should be able to be rotated out to an old one of your choice or a new one that you post.

I know Eric is already interested in a profile customization, allowing us move things around and customize our profile with banners and what not, but I'm not sure where that is on the list. After all Eric is the sole programmer of the site. That I know of and I think he's doing a great job so far.

I'll talk to him and see what he thinks.
This is an absolutely brilliant idea! Definitely would set us apart from the other sites for sure. How can I help, Eric?
But are you talking about putting up user created content like YouTube or just video related to games?
But are you talking about putting up user created content like YouTube or just video related to games?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Content that is video game related, able to be categorized under a game.

Making it available to be seen on that games page, under the video section where you guys could possibly add a community content section so all videos related to that game can be watched there as well.
Why not both? Can't our individual pages be more blog like? I'd post videos and whatnot if I could, gaming related or not.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account