Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Having a hard time deciding 360 or PS3. Any advice??? I am leaning toward PS3. Thoughts???
I'd lean towards PS3 meself in this situation. Depends if the PS3 version has less framerate issues.
I am thinking the same thing. Gonna take a few days after release and see what is said about it. Interesting side bar, clicked on circuit city ad ^^^ above. I guess they kept their online store while closing all retail stores, that's pretty wild.
I don't know what you're talking about in regards to frame rate in Madden. The 360 held up beautifully last year in side by side comparisons to the PS3. The latest and greatest Madden will be something I pick up on Friday, so I hope you go with the 360 version, Ghost. We can get some competitions going, what do you say? Smile
Never found multiplats to differ in quality that much. One may have a bit more shine here but the other will be better in another area. Its rarely enough to notice though. If you really want the PS3 version then go for it.
I don't know what you're talking about in regards to frame rate in Madden. The 360 held up beautifully last year in side by side comparisons to the PS3. The latest and greatest Madden will be something I pick up on Friday, so I hope you go with the 360 version, Ghost. We can get some competitions going, what do you say? Smile
Originally Posted by Eric
Sorry, mate. Never played Madden. When it comes to cross platform games, m choice of platform is framerate, so that's what I suggested. :P
Originally Posted by Eric
I will let you know, the game looks beautiful so far. I can't wait to read some reviews from gamers!!!!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account