Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

On March 20th 2014 (next week) at approximately 8am GMT the servers for this game will shut down, making it impossible to complete.. There are a lot of achievements that go with the so if you want in you'd better get on it. After that, it will only be good for getting you a badge!
On March 20th 2014 (next week) at approximately 8am GMT the servers for this game will shut down, making it impossible to complete.. There are a lot of achievements that go with the so if you want in you'd better get on it. After that, it will only be good for getting you a badge!
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Really? A 5 day heads up, I have the game. How hard is it to get the online done?
Really? A 5 day heads up, I have the game. How hard is it to get the online done?
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I know I was pretty shocked myself.. Unfortunately the more I look into it, the more it looks like you have to be pretty well off or at least well versed in the genre to really stand a chance...so I may try attempting some of this but I don't have my hopes up.

Apparently there is some aspects of like clan type wars, where you have to invade and succeed in taking over territories, I think its somewhat like World at War or even Lost Planet 2 if you have ever had the misfortune to play those, but that's merely speculation on my part.
I looked into the achievements and there is no way it can be done in 5 days by the look of it. I'm not bothering with it and won't be buying any more games like this.
If anyone is interested in joining a team level 100 you can join mine, but it does not mean you will get anything else, the achievements that you get when you join my team are not listed as the achievements that are being discontinued.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account