Countdown not registering.

Skylanders Swap Force

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

I have this game and have actually bought some of the characters, problem I'm having is that the Blue Base Countdown character is not registering in my collection? I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem or anything similar happen to them?

I mean he shows up in game and I've tried a few things but he just doesn't want to register in collection.. I think he's a legendary variant of the character too.. At least that's what his colors would make you believe.
Hmm, I only have one Countdown. He's new to Swap Force so that's why his base is blue. Green = Spyro's, orange = Giants, blue = Swap Force. The normal (which is what I also have) Countdown does have that gold/blue pallet that you normally see on Legendaries, but Legendaries are always called just that, start at level 5, and have an extra power already. The lightcore for Countdown has a red head, that doesn't sound like what you have.

Honestly, sounds like you just bought a used figure, go into the manage menu and take ownership of him. That will put it in your collection.
Wait, your saying used figures are tracked? That's odd..but I'll see if that'll work...but isn't taking ownership of a figure an Infinity thing?
Wait, your saying used figures are tracked? That's odd..but I'll see if that'll work...but isn't taking ownership of a figure an Infinity thing?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Yup, every now and then my daughter accidentally 'takes' over my figures (and changes their hats). You can always use anyone's, but the won't be part of your collection.
Nice to know, my daughter plays on my second box and maybe she got to him first, or perhaps I did get him used, but I can't say for certain..anyway thanks for the info!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account