Your Xbox One, Xbox 360, Windows and Windows Phone achievements on Xbox page

General Chat

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

You can now track your Xbox One, Xbox 360, Windows and Windows Phone achievements on Xbox page.

Go here:

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Achievements/

Thank you Major Nelson
Last edited 06-17-2014 at 10:07 AM by Done.
It's a start. At some point the Xbox.com will be fully upgraded. All of this stuff being so far behind really leans into the rumor that Xbox One launched a year early because Sony was ready to go.
It's a start. At some point the Xbox.com will be fully upgraded. All of this stuff being so far behind really leans into the rumor that Xbox One launched a year early because Sony was ready to go.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Personally imhop I could've waited another year, that could've given MS a better look at what they were up against and made the One better, could've saved them the bad PR for the used games debacle. Then again it may also have given Nintendo a better foothold and maybe even let them keep their third parties for a while longer.
It's not like they didn't have 8 years to figure it out. That's way too long between hardware refreshes.
Without using the link, how do I get to the achievements. When I log into the site I can't seem to find them.
Without using the link, how do I get to the achievements. When I log into the site I can't seem to find them.
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
I presume it hasn't been integrated yet and we are getting a preview of it.
You can now see gameclips, friends, achievements, and more on Xbox.com! Go ahead and check it out. It works for me and it looks awesome!
You can now see gameclips, friends, achievements, and more on Xbox.com! Go ahead and check it out. It works for me and it looks awesome!
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
I find it very hard to read. It actually hurts my eyes a bit.
Yeah, I don't like the grid layout, too much on the page.
I think it doesn't help that A LOT of my recent history is WP, and many don't have tiles, so it is just the black controller icon on white.
I'm just glad it's there, hopefully it didn't break the sites that scrap that data we all love. Probably did, always does.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account