GTA: San Andreas coming to Xbox360 with Achievements!

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Found 27 posts - Go to Last Post

OUT NOW!

There is nothing official on Microsoft's end except the Achievement list popping up. You can find it here: http://www.xboxachievements.com/game.../achievements/

"It looks like Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is heading to Xbox 360, possibly in a remastered form and perhaps rather soon, if the emergence of the game's achievement list is an indication. It's the 10th anniversary of the Xbox and PlayStation 2 title this month, so the timing seems apt.

Rockstar has yet to officially announced Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for Xbox 360, and other platforms could also be in the pipeline. Of course, the game had been available on the Xbox Live Marketplace as an Xbox Original, but never remastered and with achievements."
Source: http://www.xboxachievements.com/news...ievements.html
Last edited 10-26-2014 at 01:28 PM by DnB Gnasher.
I find it odd they are going to do a 360 release, I guess if it's coming soon then. Seems like it'd be better for the One platform.
Retail dis or just download. Hoping for the Manhunt remaster....would D/L that!
That is awesome! Way to help prolong the life of the 360!
I am really excited to play some more San Andreas.. It's been years!
I don't even care it's on 360 since I still play on my 360 regularly
Rockstar has confirmed that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will indeed be coming to Xbox 360, and will be available for Xbox 360 on October 26th.

Thanks IGN
I can't believe they didn't do it on the One.
But I'm pretty excited now that we have a date and it's so soon already Smile
I'm guessing there will be no disc version of the game?
I'm guessing there will be no disc version of the game?
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
that is correct, digital release only
GTA3, Vice City and San Andreas compilation for X1
It is out now! I only paid €3.75 for it!
Originally Posted by FiR3KiNG Xx
3.74 Euro

http://marketplace.xbox.com/it-IT/Pr...5-d802545408b8
I hate all GTA games, pure garbage.
Originally Posted by Kaens
So you don't like Saints Row then I presume? I liked 3 and Vice City but for some reason I jus couldn't get into San Andreas...I think I just kinda burned out by then..
So you don't like Saints Row then I presume? I liked 3 and Vice City but for some reason I jus couldn't get into San Andreas...I think I just kinda burned out by then..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
GTAIII was fantastic. Vice City was garbage. San Andreas was OK. IV was the best since III. V was an absolute abomination.

Saints Row was basically everything a follow up to GTAIII should have been, and then with 2, The Third, and IV, Saints Row figured out what it needs to be, and GTA has completely lost itself.
I can't believe this... so much passion against a game.

I'm ready for another Red Dead game...
I can't believe this... so much passion against a game.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
In order to not make this too long, I'll summarize my main pain points - It's a shitty controlling game, driving or shooting, that you can't even play because of the terrible design. The reason everyone loves this game is because they make up their own game - get to heat level 5 and escape.

Saint's Row The Third is a better game than every GTA game ever.
Great games :-)
The game is currently less than $4 ($3.74+tax) in the US marketplace so go get it before the price changes.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account