Funny/Awesome LIVE! Screenshots

Xbox 360

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

So basically, this forum is quite inactive, so I decided to create a new thread.

If there are any awesome or funny screenshots you've taken off of your 360, feel free to post them here.

Here's my first one that I find quite funny:
File Type: jpg
i earned every bit of my negative feedback, though they aren't exactly accurate. people get pissy when they lose so thoroughly.
I took part in the 1 vs. 100 "Web" trivia category a few months back and managed to snap this (poor quality) picture of my results. I'm an all-around goofball when it comes to general trivia so this high score was very uncharacteristic of me. If there's one thing that I do know, it is the web/internet. Smile
I guess everyone went to play the Bad Company 2 demo?
hah, that's what i've been playing with ME2 finished. i'm not sure what i want to start next, especially now that there are a lot of older games available for cheap because a local video store is closing down. i may just wait for BC2 if my friends pick it up.
I go to gamestop to buy all my games now. I buy alot of the used games like MW2 and return it and purchase others...Frown I don't know if I should be doing that but hey, these are hard times.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account