Each day, our team is working to update and upgrade the site to make your user experience better. You can always check out this page for a list of features we've added, or just to see what we're up to!
If you have an idea for a feature you'd like to see on Gamertag Nation, be sure and post it to the Feature Requests forum.
Ability to add games to your boost list so others know if you're available to play/boost. Looking to play with others to help unlock those pesky online achievements? You will soon be able to view other gamers that are also looking to boost games on your boost list.
Game Sessions/Events hub - create and manage scheduled gaming events for boosting, competitive play and featured community events
Opt-in for notifications when new DLC achievements are added to a game you have played (disabled by default)
Squashed a good amount of bugs on the GTN 7.0 preview site. Rolled out a few under the hood updates for better performance. Freshened up the layout on game series pages and in the collections area with familiar search/filter/sort controls - now live on the GTN 7.0 preview site.
Inline search results will now show more of the game title - adapted to the size of your screen. Improvements to the search results page, slimmer achievement profiles, and many more enhancements are now live on GTN 7.
Another round of subtle yet oh-so-effective design fixes and UX improvements for GTN 7. You can now toggle between list/card view and filter results using updated controls when viewing games on a game series page.
Achievement guides will now be listed on the Guides page while browsing a game. Up next: new features for easily embedding an achievement within an achievement guide.
Achievement guides are getting a much needed makeover. Check it out on the GTN 7 Beta site. More enhancements are on the way to help make finding and creating achievement guides easier.
(For GTN 7 beta site only) - You can now see which friends have unlocked the achievement you're viewing - straight from the achievement profile.
Massive rewrite of the block list functionality along with some bug squashing for smarter activity feeds.
Blocking someone (ie adding someone to your block list) now prevents the blocked user from viewing any of your activity feed posts and comments. Likewise, the blocked user's activity feed posts and comments will be hidden from view for you. All of these updates are now being applied to activity feeds on game profiles too.
A bunch of UI updates and bug fixes for the GTN 7 site. Updated todo list and showcase controls for achievement listings. You can now click on DLC labels to view more information on the DLC pack associated with an achievement.
Opened up the GTN 7.0 beta to all users - look for a cool new button at the bottom of any page. 😉
Fixed an issue with syncing achievements for games that are on the Games for Windows platform
Removed the Games for Gold listing from the Explore page and retired the Gold Digger badge.
A bunch of updates and bug fixes to the game history syncing process.
Added "You Beta Believe It" badge for participating in the GTN 7.0 Beta Program. Premium subscribers now have access to preview GTN 7.0 using the button located at the bottom of each page. Others will be given access to preview GTN 7.0 soon.
Updated one of our Mystery Badges (hint hint) as the Who's Online page will be removed in GTN 7.0.
Fixed an issue with the Signup form. Also fixed issues with logging into the site via Twitter (API access has been restored).
GTN 7.0 is nearly here... 👀
Fixed an issue with logging into the site using a Twitter account.
Fixed an issue with logging into the site using a Microsoft account.
You can now add a link to your TikTok channel and have it displayed towards the top of your profile.
The new releases list has been updated and is now based on your selected time zone. All game release dates are now based on that time zone too! This fixes several minor bugs by simply localizing these release dates based on your region.
Fixed a bug that prevented some Badgeaholic badges from being awarded correctly.
Fixed an issue with the "Strictly Confidential" badge not automatically unlocking for those that met the requirements - gamertagnation.com/…
Updated backend for syncing gamertag information, game history and achievements.
Fixed a number of syncing issues related to updates to the API
- Fixed a bug causing some multi-platform games to be excluded from platform-specific leaderboards
- Added Xbox Series X|S as a filter option for Site Leaderboards and Custom Leaderboards.
- You can now sort achievements by the total number of members that have unlocked it. This is available for achievement listings on game profiles, member profiles, and in the Explore > Achievements area.
- Updated the achievement labels filter to include a total for each label shown in the list.
- Another round of minor design updates and bug fixes!
Added "Super Cereal" and "Say Cheese and Die" badges. These two member-suggested badges were submitted in the forums.
Added the "You're Not Allowed" and "Ultimate Spider-Man" badges. Both of these badges were submitted via the badge submissions thread in the forums.
Added the "Fun While It Lasted" and "Strictly Confidential" series of badges.
You can now filter any of our built in site leaderboards by country. This suggestion was submitted via the Feature Requests forum.
Added a tracker for the Enthusiast series of badges to the Dashboard.
- Fixed an issue with the way Xbox Series X|S games are tallied on gamertag profiles.
- Fixed a bug when updating multiple subscriptions on the Thread Subscriptions page.
Our biggest redesign in 10 years is coming... Completely new UI with an emphasis on enhancing your overall experience while you're here.
- Better support for tablet and small desktop screens
- Minor updates to the header on game and user profiles for better support on smaller screens with custom backgrounds.
- Updated pagination controls throughout the entire site
- A variety pack of under the hood future-proofing code updates. Flux capacitor located.
- Added an alert at the top of game profiles for games with an unobtainable achievement
- Updated pagination controls
- Updated the embedded achievements view within activity feeds to include achievement description and larger image.
- Fixed a bug when submitting posts to the activity feed.
- Fixed a bug with the last post date format when searching for new posts in the forums.
- Updated the "I Believe I Can Fly" badge to include games from the "Life of Fly" series.
- Massive performance improvements are on the way for the entire site.
Updated the "Top of the Pops" badge to include the Let's Sing series
Minor update to the achievements page on gamertag profiles. You will now see daily achievement and gamerscore totals when grouping by date.
Added "Summer Playlist 2022" badge and updated several badge icons.
Fixed an issue with certain date strings incorrectly showing up as "Tomorrow" in certain time zones.
Fixed a bug with the badge unlocked email notification.
- Several under the hood updates to greatly optimize loading time of game images, achievement tiles, and gamerpics. This reduced the file size of images used around the site by up to 80%.
- Fixed a bug causing a small minority of games to not sync up with the correct number of achievements after a gamerscore update.
- Added a new DLC Availability filter to all achievement and DLC listings on member and game profiles, and on the main achievement and DLC pages found under the Explore menu
- Added a small label next to the Microsoft Store link towards the top of game profiles for games that are available for free
- Added "No-Hitter" badge
- Updated the "Grand Slam" badge so games from the MLB The Show series are included
- Updated the "Game, Set, Match" badge to include games from the Tennis World Tour and AO Tennis series
- Updated and redesigned a bunch of badge icons to larger, crisper icon format
- Delisted DLC packs will now be identified as such on achievement lists.
- Updated member profiles that have a background so they match the latest game profile design.
- You can now set a game background as your profile background using the dropdown located at the top of game profiles. This is in addition to our existing options for uploading your own custom background or setting your profile background based on your most recently game.
- Fixed a bug which was preventing a custom background from being uploaded.
- Added the "Off the Grid" series of badges and added tracking for how many achievements a gamertag has unlocked offline.
- Added a new sort option to the Gamertags listing under the Community menu for sorting gamertags by the number of achievements they've unlocked offline.