Age of Empires: Castle Siege (Windows 8.1) FREE GAME :-)

Age of Empires: Castle Siege (Win 8)

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Is out

Age of Empires®: Castle Siege

Age of Empires®: Castle Siege invites you to guide your empire through the Medieval Era on your Windows PC or touch screen device. Choose from one of several civilizations, including the Britons, Teutons, and Kievan Rus. Upgrade your keep, fortify your walls, and garrison defensive troops to protect yourself from marauders. Then, train an army to raid other cities, and command them in battle to dismantle your opponents’ defenses.

Over the ages, you’ll research technology, live through famous battles, and recruit a variety of heroes to your side, including Saladin, Richard the Lionheart, and Joan of Arc. Outsmart your attackers and outplay your victims to earn achievements and climb to the top of the leaderboards.

Take command, and make your mark on history!

Approximate size
320.6 MB

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en...6-67c787ea25e8
good to know. Just got a windows 8 pc and tablet
Thanks for the update. I have added the achievements here.
Join the official Gamertag Nation club on Xbox Live here.
And it's gone again?
Originally Posted by palmettobling
downloading now on WP8
You lack a vital quality found in all Sith. Sith have no fear, and I sense much fear in you."
Windows phone is there, bit I was unable to get the Windows 8 version.
Yup.
Thanks for the update. I have added the achievements here.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
:-)

Thanks
I was able to download the Windows 8 version last night when I got home, so disregard all of my previous comments in the thread...

Anyone play it yet? Is the Age of Empires name just for the brand recognition, or does it really feel like it's in the AoE line?
Yup.
I was able to download the Windows 8 version last night when I got home, so disregard all of my previous comments in the thread...

Anyone play it yet? Is the Age of Empires name just for the brand recognition, or does it really feel like it's in the AoE line?
Originally Posted by palmettobling
It's a freemium game, basically a Castle Crashers type game, with achievements and the AoE theme, but, it is not an AoE game.
I reached The Second Age on the Windows 8.1 version and when i loaded the Windows Phone version the achievement did not pop, so i will have to restart a civilization and do it over again to get the achievement on that version? I tried playing offline, but it wouldn't even let the game start, saying that it could not connect to the server.
Last edited 09-18-2014 at 04:49 PM by Done.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account