Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

galera achei baú social em 112,450
Originally Posted by MKheads
Is this Portugese?

Even if I get this right by using google translate

" social thought guys chest in 112,450"

I'm still not entirely sure what your point is? I mean, is this a question, or a statement? Just want to know if we can help or what...Thank you.

É este português ?

Mesmo se eu tenho esse direito , usando Traduz Google

" Sociais caras pensamento peito em 112.450 "

Eu ainda não estou totalmente certo de que seu ponto é ? Quero dizer , isso é uma pergunta ou uma afirmação? Só quero saber se podemos ajudar ou o que ... Obrigado.

Eu usei Traduz Google estou de nenhuma maneira fluente nesta língua , então eu sinto muito se isso sai errado. Apenas tentando hep ou descobrir isso ..
Life goal own all retail X-Box games. My collection: X-Box: 535, X-Box 360: 1204, One: 178
Let us get to know you: I want to be on the spotlight 2.0 Join here to enter GTN's monthly Challenge: Challenge, What Challenge...
Galera thought vault social in 112,450??

guys chest in social thought 112,450??
I'm the kind of guy who stops the microwave at 1 second just to feel like a bomb defuser.

Do you think you can be a badass in my leaderboard?? GTN Badass of the Month
Read Me --->Member of the Month Interview
11-06-2014 04:37 PM StaffPremium
Originally Posted by MKheads
Appears to be a social chest location in AC IV...
Have you joined the soon to be #1 leaderboard on the site? If you ever enjoyed 360voice(or even if you haven't been there), please join:
http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...aderboard-149/
Galera thought vault social in 112,450??

guys chest in social thought 112,450??
Originally Posted by Preludecris
I thought maybe he was calling someone with a gamerscore of 112K a cheater at first, but then I thought maybe he has some in game perk he has to offer, maybe wants to buy something or...IDK so I just want to be sure..
Life goal own all retail X-Box games. My collection: X-Box: 535, X-Box 360: 1204, One: 178
Let us get to know you: I want to be on the spotlight 2.0 Join here to enter GTN's monthly Challenge: Challenge, What Challenge...
guy likes to see homos naked, doesn't help me out

Joe Dirt quote above
I'm the kind of guy who stops the microwave at 1 second just to feel like a bomb defuser.

Do you think you can be a badass in my leaderboard?? GTN Badass of the Month
Read Me --->Member of the Month Interview
He's trying to help out, finding a social chest is part of an achievement you need. You also need to find a white whale and a social convoy while sailing at sea to unlock this achievement.
He's trying to help out, finding a social chest is part of an achievement you need. You also need to find a white whale and a social convoy while sailing at sea to unlock this achievement.
Originally Posted by WolfWood37
Nice! Gives me some reason to go back in to the game... Do you know if these social chests are limited in time and what exactly do they do?
Social chests, white whales and social convoys are limited times and appear at random on the big map. If you have people on your friends list who play the game and they find something, it immediately appears on your map too.
Social chests, white whales and social convoys are limited times and appear at random on the big map. If you have people on your friends list who play the game and they find something, it immediately appears on your map too.
So I have to friend someone who has this guy on hs friends list or can I go there and just find it? Sorry for all the questions and thanks for the help!
For his specific finds yes he has to be on your friends list.

I'll make this simpler. If anyone on your friends list finds these things within the game, they will also appear on your map for you to also hunt.

And vice versa, if you find things then they will appear on your friends maps.

They appear on your map as blue objects.
For his specific finds yes he has to be on your friends list.

I'll make this simpler. If anyone on your friends list finds these things within the game, they will also appear on your map for you to also hunt.

And vice versa, if you find things then they will appear on your friends maps.

They appear on your map as blue objects.
Oh, Ok thanks, it was just a little confusing is all I appreciate your time and patients.. I guess I won't be playing this again anytime soon..or maybe..maybe I should go back and finish the other 5 games first..lol.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account