Brad Pitt is...

Entertainment

Found 21 posts - Go to Last Post


Brad Pitt is

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 12 (44.44%) Peanut Butter

× 15 (55.56%) Jelly


  • Added 08-09-2014 04:24 PM
  • 27 votes
how many people are going to use this for their VINGO card?
Adding nothing constructive to a thread near you

What exactly is the point of this thread?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Well, I am.... 8)
Member of the Month for March 2015
Please read and rate my reviews and guides, and check out my leaderboard and join for fun!
You are all a day early. Contest starts tomorrow....
08-09-2014 04:45 PM StaffPremium
Yum, extra crunchy...
Have you joined the soon to be #1 leaderboard on the site? If you ever enjoyed 360voice(or even if you haven't been there), please join:
http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...aderboard-149/
So anxious lol
Video games are like life, difficult, frustrating, but most of all, they're fun and rewarding when you slow down and enjoy them.
Still trying to prove your point I see...sigh...
Life goal own all retail X-Box games. My collection: X-Box: 535, X-Box 360: 1204, One: 178
Let us get to know you: I want to be on the spotlight 2.0 Join here to enter GTN's monthly Challenge: Challenge, What Challenge...
I'm going to make a real Brad Pitt post because I actually love him.
Learn more about me: Member of the Month August 2014
Please read/rate my reviews! And if you happen to be an older person like me, join my 40+ Club leaderboard!

Still trying to prove your point I see...sigh...
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
This time, you have confused Hotdog with dacoto, as dacoto was the one mocking QN.

Hotdog, on the other hand has created a stupid Brad Pitt thread because a staff member made a contest that requires a dumb Brad Pitt thread. Good news, if you are in said staff member's contest, you have now posted in a dumb Brad Pitt thread, and get credit for that square. If you were trying to be sarcastic in that post, remember that the internet has no sarcasm font, and people will take a post at face value with no other distinguishing factors.

Oh look, now I have 2 Brad Pitt posts...
This time, you have confused Hotdog with dacoto, as dacoto was the one mocking QN.

Hotdog, on the other hand has created a stupid Brad Pitt thread because a staff member made a contest that requires a dumb Brad Pitt thread. Good news, if you are in said staff member's contest, you have now posted in a dumb Brad Pitt thread, and get credit for that square. If you were trying to be sarcastic in that post, remember that the internet has no sarcasm font, and people will take a post at face value with no other distinguishing factors.

Oh look, now I have 2 Brad Pitt posts...
Originally Posted by futiles

Yes you do.. And you see what I've done here...
Adding nothing constructive to a thread near you

What exactly is the point of this thread?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I'm going to make a real Brad Pitt post because I actually love him.
Originally Posted by Kaens
This IS a real Brad Pitt thread.

Is the word you are looking for "serious" by any chance?


(And now I have posted during the contest...)
the poll was an added bonus for those needing poll voting badgers
Adding nothing constructive to a thread near you

What exactly is the point of this thread?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
All sorts of win going on in here.
Video games are like life, difficult, frustrating, but most of all, they're fun and rewarding when you slow down and enjoy them.
I always thought Benicio del Toro was Brad Pitt playing a mexican.
Still think his best role was in Snatch.
Member of the Month for March 2015
Please read and rate my reviews and guides, and check out my leaderboard and join for fun!
His role in 12 monkeys was pretty good too though
This thread makes me laugh...and that's the purpose of it and getting credit for a square.
Video games are like life, difficult, frustrating, but most of all, they're fun and rewarding when you slow down and enjoy them.
I liked his role in the movie Troy as Akelis
This time, you have confused Hotdog with dacoto, as dacoto was the one mocking QN.

Hotdog, on the other hand has created a stupid Brad Pitt thread because a staff member made a contest that requires a dumb Brad Pitt thread. Good news, if you are in said staff member's contest, you have now posted in a dumb Brad Pitt thread, and get credit for that square. If you were trying to be sarcastic in that post, remember that the internet has no sarcasm font, and people will take a post at face value with no other distinguishing factors.

Oh look, now I have 2 Brad Pitt posts...
Originally Posted by futiles
Nope and yes that was a feeble attempt at sarcasm.. I guess no one laughed.. Would've posted a reply sooner but I messed up my hand at work and now I am writing this one handed....yes I know I'm setting myself up right there, so come on.. let's here it.. Smile
Life goal own all retail X-Box games. My collection: X-Box: 535, X-Box 360: 1204, One: 178
Let us get to know you: I want to be on the spotlight 2.0 Join here to enter GTN's monthly Challenge: Challenge, What Challenge...
Nope and yes that was a feeble attempt at sarcasm.. I guess no one laughed.. Would've posted a reply sooner but I messed up my hand at work and now I am writing this one handed....yes I know I'm setting myself up right there, so come on.. let's here it.. Smile
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
[sarcasm] Use your sarcasm font! [/sarcasm]

Sign up for a new account. It's free and easy!

Sign up for an account

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account