I am sooooo ready for Fallout 4 to get here

Fallout 4

Found 28 posts - Go to Last Post

No, it says wired on it.

@Kaens: Nuka Cola Quantum comes out same day as Fallout 4...
Originally Posted by futiles
Oh well I guess that would explain it.
Learn more about me: Member of the Month August 2014
Please read/rate my reviews! And if you happen to be an older person like me, join my 40+ Club leaderboard!

OMG!!! I was reading some of the leaked information that has "fans" losing their minds. So, after reading the stuff "fans" are upset about, I am even more excited. I really cannot wait.

The biggest complaint seems to be that it is going to be so different than Fallout 3/New Vegas. Well, if you played the first 3 games, and then played 3/NV, well, they were enormous departures, and were excellent. So, game is extremely different? SIGN ME UP!

You have to build and maintain settlements. You have to support them with food and supplies from traders and caravans. Well, hell! That's exactly like Fallout (the first one), except you were supporting your Vault. I will say that I am pretty intrigued by this one. It could be tedious, but, it could be great.

Power Armor is now a vehicle, basically. You climb into it, it closes around you, and you "drive" it around the area. It holds a ton of inventory, and takes a ton of damage. That actually makes a lot more sense to me than just carrying around a few Iron Man armors...

Goddamnit, I cannot wait...
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
Neither is SPAM. Just saying.
Learn more about me: Member of the Month August 2014
Please read/rate my reviews! And if you happen to be an older person like me, join my 40+ Club leaderboard!

Neither is SPAM. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Kaens
LOL Very LOL
I'm a gamer. Xbox & Windows Gaming Platform.
For your viewing pleasure, the launch trailer for Fallout 4. Looks like a little story and plot is included...

If you would like to read Windows Central's take on the trailer...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account