Fallout 4 First Impression

Fallout 4

Found 36 posts - Go to Last Post

Oh that's ridiculous. Gingers are going extinct already, no way they'd be the ones to survive!
Originally Posted by Kaens
Seriously? I didn't get anyone?
Learn more about me: Member of the Month August 2014
Please read/rate my reviews! And if you happen to be an older person like me, join my 40+ Club leaderboard!

Seriously? I didn't get anyone?
You linked to Youtube, and you like internet memes; I figured it was some cat thing I wouldn't find funny.

Was I right?
You linked to Youtube, and you like internet memes; I figured it was some cat thing I wouldn't find funny.

Was I right?
Originally Posted by futiles
No, I was trying to bring back the last decade and rickroll people.
Please read/rate my reviews! And if you happen to be an older person like me, join my 40+ Club leaderboard!

No, I was trying to bring back the last decade and rickroll people.
Oh, I like that song. I will go click on it later.
If only there was a certain thread from a certain gaming competition that wasn't nuked to orbit by overzealous staff.....
" I can't keep [it] up right now, as soon as I get enough to feed it, I have to play forever just to give it some water. Then it falls asleep." -smrnov
If only there was a certain thread from a certain gaming competition that wasn't nuked to orbit by overzealous staff.....
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Sorry, you aren't being vague enough. I can actually tell what you are talking about. Try harder, or less hard...

I don't know.

FALLOUT!!!!

Was I right?
Nope. No cats involved there.
Sorry, you aren't being vague enough. I can actually tell what you are talking about. Try harder, or less hard...

I don't know.

FALLOUT!!!!
To be fair, we almost deserved having that thread deleted. Almost.
" I can't keep [it] up right now, as soon as I get enough to feed it, I have to play forever just to give it some water. Then it falls asleep." -smrnov
To be fair, we almost deserved having that thread deleted. Almost.
It was close. I tried to be nice. I got pissed. I felt better. I got a vacation.
It was close. I tried to be nice. I got pissed. I felt better. I got a vacation.
But, unlike some people, you learned from being on time out.
But, unlike some people, you learned from being on time out.
But did I learn the right lesson?

What I learned was, "F this shit. I won't do any more contests, as most of these assholes aren't worth it."
But did I learn the right lesson?

What I learned was, "F this shit. I won't do any more contests, as most of these assholes aren't worth it."
I believe, thus far, that you have not repeated the offenses that caused you to be on time out in the first place. So, yes. You learned a lesson. How you got there is not what matters.

If only everyone who was put on time out would not do what it was they were put on time out for as soon as it was lifted.... But hey, that's why the repeat offender incidences is so high in the penal system.
My mother used to put me in timeout. I had to stand in the corner for hours on end (probably only 15 mins but it felt like hours as a kid). However, regardless what the actual time was, there was one day where she put me in the corner and left me there all day. She felt really bad when she came home, but hey, I got the message.

I don't have enough hours in my days. I am up far too late every night, and going to work sucks. I just want to cleanse the wastelands and the Commonwealth of the scum and villainy...
I don't have enough hours in my days. I am up far too late every night, and going to work sucks. I just want to cleanse the wastelands and the Commonwealth of the scum and villainy...
Yes, this game would be worth using vacation time for, work is in the way of this one. there is so much to do and so easy to get side tracked. Loving it so far, played about 20-25hours. currently level 12, close to leveling up. I need to find some parts to make a generator to finish current quest. I spent about 12 hours on Sunday going from Sanctuary to the castle discovered a ton of locations and killed a lot of baddies. The battle was not what I was expecting at all, took me 2.5 hours to clear it out! I died a lot! great fun though
You lack a vital quality found in all Sith. Sith have no fear, and I sense much fear in you."
Yes, this game would be worth using vacation time for, work is in the way of this one. there is so much to do and so easy to get side tracked. Loving it so far, played about 20-25hours. currently level 12, close to leveling up. I need to find some parts to make a generator to finish current quest. I spent about 12 hours on Sunday going from Sanctuary to the castle discovered a ton of locations and killed a lot of baddies. The battle was not what I was expecting at all, took me 2.5 hours to clear it out! I died a lot! great fun though
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
I have held off on doing the castle, but, I may get to it tonight.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account